Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
According to Mike Silver - Jags not looking at bringing in outside QB

(08-21-2017, 11:42 AM)StitchJones Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 04:59 PM)jtmoney Wrote: When were we mediocre?  Please remind me cuz I can't seem to remember.

And I think he is overplaying the politics side while not putting enough on the fans seeing awful football for 10 years side.  If Kap started for us and we were winning, no one would care.  He isn't going to kneel anymore.  It would be a small fuss right when he was signed and then all anyone would care about is how he played.
I would care very much if this organization went out and signed Kap. For starters, he isn't that good himself; but more importantly, I absolutely see no wisdom in bringing someone into this team who would be divisive... and I think that's the reason that most owners don't want him on their team either.

There are bigger issues in life than football.

Like being up an arms with someone who protested?  Granted, it is a fair point as there is risk involved with fan base.  I'm just saying if Coughlin wants to win lunch than not bringing him in means he isn't just trying to win lunch.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If we look at the preseason even, i mean it's apparently the cool thing to protest. People just aren't taking a knee this year.
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

(08-21-2017, 09:59 PM)archer56 Wrote: If we look at the preseason even, i mean it's apparently the cool thing to protest. People just aren't taking a knee this year.

I don't think it's "cool"... These guys know exactly what they are giving up for what they feel is right. They know the consequences regardless if you believe Kap is being blackballed right now. The en vogue status loses it's appeal pretty quickly despite how anyone feels about it.