Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Columbus Day

(08-23-2017, 04:39 PM)The Drifter Wrote: The American Taliban/ISIS Strikes again

Christopher Columbus monument in Baltimore smashed to combat ‘white supremacy’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017...e-smashed/

This is a damn shame.  The leftists in this country are the taliban.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I dont get Columbus Day off so what do I care, that really the only reason I care about any holiday.

(08-25-2017, 06:00 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: I dont get Columbus Day off so what do I care, that really the only reason I care about any holiday.

You must be a democrat.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

It must be nice to live in a private little bubble where you believe getting rid of the ugly things of the past will make us forget about it. If that were the case I wouldn't have a memory of some pretty horrible things that have happened in my past.

(08-24-2017, 12:08 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 06:31 AM)Caldrac Wrote: We should just do away with everything to be fair to everybody. Let's abolish every national holiday, let's ignore all classic and traditional holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years. Fair is fair. Since people can no longer handle educating themselves and others about the non safe spaces of our history since humanity developed the ability to make weapons and navigate the Globe or Flat Earth. Whatever the hell you want to believe in.

It's been difficult for me lately to see eye to eye with all of my friends and family on these issues. Because in my eyes it's a non issue. We're raising a generation of snowflakes that feel self entitled to everything and anything without putting anything and everything into their work or the foundation of our Country.

I can see why the left is getting bullied and picked on. They have a lot of illogical bull [BLEEP] on their side of the aisle right now. That's not me saying they're all like that. But good God they need an enema or a flood of epic proportions to clean that [BLEEP] up or out. I know a lot of people classify Trump as a Republican. I don't. I don't see that in him, at least not yet. I am hoping that's a trend down the road. Less left and right. Less alt left and alt right. More common sense and logic in the future. Hopefully.

You know - your line of "we're raising generation of snowflakes" can be turned around to "we've in the past raised a generation of cowards who think whatever came before them cannot be questioned".

Questioning seems very American to me. Why are you afraid of offending the Daughters of the Confederacy or whomever?

Why do so many people show so much fear that someone somewhere suggested something?

We know how you feel. Back when things were erected, the news did it's job, and simply reported facts. Now, they poison the minds of those who are too weak to think for themselves. You fit that mold perfectly. Life must be really tough for you. Constantly complaining about everything, and denying historical truths. Half of us are praying for you, and half of us are laughing at you. Many are doing both because you really need some serious professional help.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-28-2017, 12:35 AM)Dakota Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 12:08 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: You know - your line of "we're raising generation of snowflakes" can be turned around to "we've in the past raised a generation of cowards who think whatever came before them cannot be questioned".

Questioning seems very American to me. Why are you afraid of offending the Daughters of the Confederacy or whomever?

Why do so many people show so much fear that someone somewhere suggested something?

We know how you feel. Back when things were erected, the news did it's job, and simply reported facts. Now, they poison the minds of those who are too weak to think for themselves. You fit that mold perfectly. Life must be really tough for you. Constantly complaining about everything, and denying historical truths. Half of us are praying for you, and half of us are laughing at you. Many are doing both because you really need some serious professional help.

You are incredibly insecure. Have you always been this frightened of opposing viewpoints?

Do you not get tired of having to play the tough guy on the internet to overcome those inferiority feelings?

Is someone who has Fox and Breitbart think for them not a weak mind? 

Life must be tough for you - always afraid and defensive. Don't worry you always have the internet to prop up your alternate reality.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

And this folks, it's exactly what the elite political machine is aiming for. Look at this thread.... It is full of division, mockery and pseudo hate speak.

What we as a nation are having trouble seeing is that the guys on top stay on top because we are bickering over personal ideals instead of rising together to solve problems.

Trump was elected simply because the people of the country had had enough of the current political system. And short of an assassination or impeachment, we will see even more the depth of corruption that is now our federal government as one side tries to drag him through the fire while the other side apologizes for his childish outbursts.

My biggest fear is that the people will spend the next four years trying to find a way to place blame instead of taking responsibility for their own misdeeds.

Wake up America, it's in your hands....

"We the people..."

"a government of the people, for the people and by the people..."

Sent from my RCT6203W46 using Tapatalk
Signature goes here.