Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hurns on the Trade Block?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Stop desperately clinging to baseless rumors! My time is invaluable

Oh wait...

Quote: O’Hallaran guessing that’s what the team wants to do.

That's a solid lead right there.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

BCC is going to run with this as "real news".

From the "article".

Quote:Jaguars beat writer Ryan O’Hallaran guessing that’s what the team wants to do.

More nonsense.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

If I am Coughlin and find a suitor for AH, I would jump all over it. Maybe a 3rd rounder.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if we did.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I think it has more to do with Hurns not playing in games than just a random guess from someone close to the organization

3rd rounder for the undrafted Hurns? Stop it Stroud, or share your afternoon goodies. I am off the rest of the week.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Smart move. He's gonna turn into a Laurent Robinson.

Buffalo needs a WR.

(08-23-2017, 03:45 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Smart move. He's gonna turn into a Laurent Robinson.

Laughing I totally forgot about that guy

The only WR who has a realistic chance of being traded is Greene, considering he's squarely on the roster bubble. Given the fact that Arob is an impending free agent next year and the injury history with Lee, we would be fools to trade Hurns, outside of a starting caliber QB.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(08-23-2017, 03:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If I am Coughlin and find a suitor for AH, I would jump all over it. Maybe a 3rd rounder.

Sure, if you can find a team willing to give up something like that, you pull the trigger.  I doubt that happens, and I'm particularly skeptical when the whole conversation centers around Ryan O'Halloran picking through the corn bits in the turd he just tossed against the wall.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(08-23-2017, 03:55 PM)knarnn Wrote: The only WR who has a realistic chance of being traded is Greene, considering he's squarely on the roster bubble. Given the fact that Arob is an impending free agent next year and the injury history with Lee, we would be fools to trade Hurns, outside of a starting caliber QB.

Unless Greene goes out and plays mistake-free football the next week or so, his trade value won't even get Tom the lunch he's looking to win.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2017, 04:02 PM by knarnn.)

(08-23-2017, 03:59 PM)FBT Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 03:55 PM)knarnn Wrote: The only WR who has a realistic chance of being traded is Greene, considering he's squarely on the roster bubble. Given the fact that Arob is an impending free agent next year and the injury history with Lee, we would be fools to trade Hurns, outside of a starting caliber QB.

Unless Greene goes out and plays mistake-free football the next week or so, his trade value won't even get Tom the lunch he's looking to win.

Agreed. I could see a player for player swap but that's about it. Maybe a O-Line man that is also on the roster bubble.

(08-23-2017, 03:57 PM)FBT Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 03:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If I am Coughlin and find a suitor for AH, I would jump all over it. Maybe a 3rd rounder.

Sure, if you can find a team willing to give up something like that, you pull the trigger.  I doubt that happens, and I'm particularly skeptical when the whole conversation centers around Ryan O'Halloran picking through the corn bits in the turd he just tossed against the wall.

Ryan O'Halloran == Alfie Crow.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-23-2017, 04:03 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 03:57 PM)FBT Wrote: Sure, if you can find a team willing to give up something like that, you pull the trigger.  I doubt that happens, and I'm particularly skeptical when the whole conversation centers around Ryan O'Halloran picking through the corn bits in the turd he just tossed against the wall.

Ryan O'Halloran == Alfie Crow.

The biggest difference being O'Halloran actually has access to the team, and Alfie and his lackeys at BCC quote O'Halloran as if they're breaking something.

(08-23-2017, 03:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Buffalo needs a WR.

They also have the picks to spare if they want to go that route. 

But I suspect they are stockpiling picks for next April's draft.

If Darnold is the #1 pick, I think it's a certainty he goes to the Jets, and I don't see Buffalo trading with the Jets.

Buffalo would have to maneuver for the next QB.

I don't necessarily want to see Hurns traded, but if he is, I don't necessarily see him going to Buffalo.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

What can we get for Marcedes Lewis?

I hope more than a ham sandwich.

I've heard rumblings that Henne is the best backup in the league. Surely we can get something for him. How does Baltimore's OL look?
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Greene is about to get waived and carries zero trade value. The only WR on the roster with a chance of being traded would be Hurns allowing the Jaguars to get out from under their new contract with him not to mention a possible third or fourth round pick. The idea starts making sense when you consider the emergence of Keelan Cole and Dede Westbrook. The Jaguars could wipe Hurns contract off the books while fielding ARob, Lee, Benn, Westbrook and Cole at WR.  I've been considering this possibiilty well before O'Halloran ventured a guess.

'02