Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hurns on the Trade Block?

(08-27-2017, 12:25 PM)knarnn Wrote: They have Austin Carr. He's been looking as good for the Pats during their camp as Cole has looked for us. Remember that name. The fans have called him the next Julian Edelman.

He does look good. This could be a huge opportunity for him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If it's true that Hurns is being shopped, it appears:

A. Cleveland is in the market for a WR.

B. There seem to be a lot of WRs on the market. Why in the world would the Fish trade Landry?

http://nfltraderumors.co/browns-research...e-targets/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(08-27-2017, 02:28 PM)Bullseye Wrote: If it's true that Hurns is being shopped, it appears:

A.  Cleveland is in the market for a WR.

B.  There seem to be a lot of WRs on the market.  Why in the world would the Fish trade Landry?

Browns have a lot of picks too, they would def be a nice team to look at for a trade, also Bears Cameron Meredith looks to have tore his ACL, they might look for a WR too.
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 03:41 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Hurns for Josh Sitton ??

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 04:05 PM by JackCity.)

(08-24-2017, 12:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 12:23 PM)JackCity Wrote: If Hurns is really being traded John Greco the Browns backup guard could be a target. Pretty solid but has had injury issues.

I really do hope that if a trade is actually being negotiated it involves a quality guard. 

Greco is 32 though, and is backing up a player in Bitonio that also has injury issues. Not sure they have the depth to part with him right now.

Yaw not sure what the point is of flogging Hurns unless it helps us right now with an Oline guy or maybe a tight end. 

Max Garcia from the Broncos is up for trade apparently but from what I remember he stinks..

(08-27-2017, 02:28 PM)Bullseye Wrote: If it's true that Hurns is being shopped, it appears:

A.  Cleveland is in the market for a WR.

B.  There seem to be a lot of WRs on the market.  Why in the world would the Fish trade Landry?

So they don't have to pay him so much.  

Landry's good but he's going to ask for so much more money than he's worth.

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 04:24 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(08-27-2017, 03:31 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: Hurns for Josh Sitton  ??

As much as I like Hurns, you think the Bears are going to trade their all pro guard for Hurns?  lol

Not to mention, I havent seen anywhere that says Sitton is on the trade block

Lee or Hurns for Cody Kessler

(08-27-2017, 04:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 03:31 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: Hurns for Josh Sitton  ??

As much as I like Hurns, you think the Bears are going to trade their all pro guard for Hurns?  lol

Not to mention, I havent seen anywhere that says Sitton is on the trade block

Lee or Hurns for Cody Kessler

I'm just flinging poo at the wall

Oh is it this time of preseason again? A player who missed multiple games through injury the year before is now expendable as we have so many amazing WR's at the moment. It's funny, I remember when Lee was gone for the year with hamstring injuries we should have traded him as Hurns was so much better. Or like last year when A-Rob called out the fans and we should trade him while he has some value.

Hurns signed a deal last summer, his money is paid and he is a very good WR. I can't get how quickly some fans turn. Plus as always, we way to make ourselves better is by trading a starter for a 3rd round pick which we will waste or have a rookie that needs time to grow.

It's things like this which keep us rooted to the dung heap of the league.

Quite frankly, if this team starts out slow and it's clear we're for another losing season, I can see a the Jaguars hosting a fire sale with Hurns, Poz and Bortles all on the block. 
'02

(08-29-2017, 07:26 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Quite frankly, if this team starts out slow and it's clear we're for another losing season, I can see a the Jaguars hosting a fire sale with Hurns, Poz and Bortles all on the block. 

I don't think teams will be lining up for that clearance rack.
Huh

(08-29-2017, 07:26 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Quite frankly, if this team starts out slow and it's clear we're for another losing season, I can see a the Jaguars hosting a fire sale with Hurns, Poz and Bortles all on the block. 

Keep flailing away on your Allen fantasy.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]