Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[LIVE] ***Official Jaguars Vs. Panthers Preseason Game Night Thread***

#38 was trying to go super saiyan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Smoot is awful.

(08-24-2017, 10:17 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 10:14 PM)tkappa511 Wrote: Front office has been trying to address for years but we keep drafting busts

Exactly. How can we keep swinging and missing? A string of bad luck that keeps going

The Brunell Curse lives.

It can only be broken by drafting a white left handed quarterback in the first round.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-24-2017, 10:18 PM)uthill Wrote: Defense quit.

Fourth-stringers don't quit in the preseason.

(08-24-2017, 10:17 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 10:14 PM)tkappa511 Wrote: Front office has been trying to address for years but we keep drafting busts

Exactly. How can we keep swinging and missing? A string of bad luck that keeps going

We could have a JJ Watt but How can you pass up Blaine Gabbert?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Going to have to cut our 3rd round draft pick. That guy can't stay on his feet or tackle.
No pain, no gain.

Dad: They're not supposed to lose!
Me: Dad it's the Jags. You might need to turn the oxygen down on your machine. Lol

I'm going to laugh if one of these 5th string bums picks bortles off.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Dad: They're not supposed to lose! 

Me: Dad it's the Jags. You might need to turn the oxygen down on your machine. Lol
lol

Nice paw prints on the blonde
[Image: giphy.gif]

That Wynn guy, though.

Shane Wynn looking good tonight

are we going to keep 7 receivers?

I'm liking this Wynn fellow

(08-24-2017, 10:20 PM)tkappa511 Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 10:17 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Exactly. How can we keep swinging and missing? A string of bad luck that keeps going

We could have a JJ Watt but How can you pass up Blaine Gabbert?

I'm confident our coaching staff would have destroyed JJ Watt and would have turned him into softie

If Bortles doesn't light it up here they need to cut him.

(08-24-2017, 10:22 PM)Takedakai Wrote: are we going to keep 7 receivers?

No, we're going to cut Greene.

The patented hand the ball off sideways out of shotgun backwards. We haven't learned to take that out of the playbook the last 3 years.
No pain, no gain.

This is embarrassing to have our 1st team oline get manhandled

Blake looking good against the Mighty Might squads