Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles Has Been Named Week One Starter [merged]

(08-28-2017, 06:52 PM)keeper88 Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 04:19 PM)Jagwired Wrote: My God you're a whiny little [BLEEP]. Please ban yourself. Your input here is worthless. Don't go away mad, just go away.

Dude, sounds as if maybe being a message board user is not for you. If something caused me as much grief as see put on display here daily by some I certainly would not participate. It's just a message board.

It's just other people's opinions or thoughts for Christs sake. 

(sorry, couldn't help myself...)

Pffffft, I rule at message boarding. Banana As you can see I am the best poster in the universe. It says so right there by my user name. Big Grin
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-27-2017, 01:20 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 11:06 AM)Jax82 Wrote: Chad should start.

Chad has earned it.

Thank you for your input Mrs. Henne.

Given the well known ineptitude of our offensive line, isn't this much more likely to be one of Chad's enemies rather than a loved one?

Apparently that "competition" may have ignited Bortles a bit. Marrone says he's look really good this week. Footwork looks better and he looks more relaxed.

Maybe he won't be horrendous after all? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-27-2017, 09:26 PM)Tuxedo Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 10:30 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS/status/901429688102506496

I'm guessing you already know, but Prisco was joking. He mentioned that in the replies.

You must have read that out of context. He wasn't saying that his take was a joke. He was saying that Marrone benching Bortles was a joke.
'02

Chad has earned it.

Chad who?

Is there some Chad on this team I'm unaware of?  Because no Chad I saw earned a spot as a starting QB on this team. Like did we trade for Chad Kelly, and nobody told me?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-30-2017, 01:20 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote:

Chad has earned it.

Chad who?

Is there some Chad on this team I'm unaware of?  Because no Chad I saw earned a spot as a starting QB on this team. Like did we trade for Chad Kelly, and nobody told me?

I'd play Henne over Kelly...

shoot... I'd probably start this Chad over either
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT73TFbifr5U3bFsE5xaQp...YG1RnVcf5K]