Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marks is [BAD WORD REMOVED] !

@ryanohalloran Marks: "I’ve flat out done a lot for this organization and to be slapped in the face – I was on the sideline for the majority of the game."

This team is in shambles.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Haha. He has his Lambo. He all good.

Players love Gus..............................YEAH RIGHT !!!

He's just catching on now? Where was he when they handed out 90 mil to his replacement?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:He's just catching on now? Where was he when they handed out 90 mil to his replacement?

Counting his 600k bonus for a meaningless sack at the end of the season.

Ouch...   Even the No Income tax in Florida isn't going to overcome the reputation we are builidng.  You know that extension to get free agents to come here is nonsense.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Lol. Gus is such a moron.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Seven more weeks of this buffoon coach.

Marks has been good. Should have taken Fowler out more and Odrick.

Quote:@ryanohalloran Marks: "I’ve flat out done a lot for this organization and to be slapped in the face – I was on the sideline for the majority of the game."

This team is in shambles.

This team has been in shambles for a very long time.

They should just rename them the Jacksonville Shambles. 

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:This team has been in shambles for a very long time.

They should just rename them the Jacksonville Shambles. 
The Jumbo Shambles at that.

Quote:The Jumbo Shambles at that.

lol, The Jacksonville Jumbo Shambles

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

"Firing coaches mid-season never does anything."

Sometimes you need to prevent a terrible environment from festering and developing. This team and that locker room is in absolute shambles and there may not be coming any back from it by the time Gus is finally let go. Marks is the first player to openly criticize the coaching staff (unless you count Poz' comments at the end of last season about how invaluable having Gus' input on the defense would be), and we've already seen about ~5 players openly criticize the fans (and I've heard, unsubstantiated, rumors that Telvin was back at it today waving at fans who were leaving early). At what point does "accountability" have to start meaning something? How do you hold any of these players accountable moving forward after so many years under Gus, where accountability didn't exist?

I keep wondering where Shad will draw the line. But, we keep being fed bs lines about why getting rid of Gus won't do anything, and so he stays. And so the team falls apart, both on the field and off the field.

This won't be the last time we hear a player speak out. The only question now is; who's next?

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Quote:lol, The Jacksonville Jumbo Shambles

My God...why in the hell did they change their name to the jumbo shrimp? Jacksonville sports is the laughing atock.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:"Firing coaches mid-season never does anything."

Sometimes you need to prevent a terrible environment from festering and developing. This team and that locker room is in absolute shambles and there may not be coming any back from it by the time Gus is finally let go. Marks is the first player to openly criticize the coaching staff (unless you count Poz' comments at the end of last season about how invaluable having Gus' input on the defense would be), and we've already seen about ~5 players openly criticize the fans (and I've heard, unsubstantiated, rumors that Telvin was back at it today waving at fans who were leaving early). At what point does "accountability" have to start meaning something? How do you hold any of these players accountable moving forward after so many years under Gus, where accountability didn't exist?

I keep wondering where Shad will draw the line. But, we keep being fed [BAD WORD REMOVED] lines about why getting rid of Gus won't do anything, and so he stays. And so the team falls apart, both on the field and off the field.

This won't be the last time we hear a player speak out. The only question now is; who's next?
Keeping Gus is good for the team.  It teaches the players bad habits, keeps them from developing, demoralizes the players that actually want to be here, makes potential free agents think twice about wanting to come here, and creates a culture of losing.  

Marks comments just goes to show that he's one of the guys that still actually "care" and want to contribute; he sees the garbage on the field but there is nothing he can do except speak his mind.  

Firing Gus would show accountability for failure and possibly give a chance to Marrone to show what he could do.  

Quote:He's just catching on now? Where was he when they handed out 90 mil to his replacement?

He had no reason to complain when we gave a new player #90 and $86 million.

Open defiance can't be tolerated. Bradley has to do something about it or it'll spread.

Well, looks like he's officially lost the team. 

Quote:Open defiance can't be tolerated. Bradley has to do something about it or it'll spread.

Well, looks like he's officially lost the team.

Looks like Marks will be getting green tea flavored froyo from now on.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2016, 09:12 PM by Juztbecawz.)

Quote:Ouch...   Even the No Income tax in Florida isn't going to overcome the reputation we are builidng.  You know that extension to get free agents to come here is nonsense.

Sure, already winning teams can build through FA. But losing teams are not built into winning teams from FA. 

[BLEEP] this front office. And [BLEEP] the owner and his [BLEEP] [BLEEP] son...

It feels good to say it. Y'all should try it.