Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Random Ramblings

Exclamation 

The bright side is there is no false hope for improvement.  The last  couple of seasons the Jags have looked good in preseason that results in the fans having hope.   

We don't have the franchise QB on the team
The oline can't run or pass block properly
This so called great defense got torched against carolina
Dave Caldwell is a bafoon and should of been fired last year
I cancelled my Sunday Ticket in favor of free streams!

The Jags are like a train wreck.  I know whats coming but can't help but to watch.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And our fans have terrible grammar!

(08-26-2017, 05:41 PM)DragonFury Wrote: And our fans have terrible grammar!

I kan't spel! Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu meeeee

I find that fantasy football gives me a chance to root for someone or a team that can win. Top 5 draft pick in the works for us next year!

(08-26-2017, 05:41 PM)DragonFury Wrote: And our fans have terrible grammar!

Your getting offly high and mighty in your wooden clogs there Banana

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I do have to agree, no false hope this year like there has been in years past. We all know the team will suck and still probably miss out on a franchise QB in the draft.

It has been for so long that I have stopped having any expectations until they show me.

This is the only year that I know for a fact were a 5 win or less team. I will probably go to 1 or 2 games just for something to do. There won't be no cheering or disappointment bc I know we're not good.

This will be the first time ever for this.

(08-27-2017, 01:46 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: This is the only year that I know for a fact were a 5 win or less team. I will probably go to 1 or 2 games just for something to do. There won't be no cheering or disappointment bc I know we're not good.

Do us a favor and stay home forever because we don't need you
[Image: giphy.gif]

I have a very poor outlook on this season but its not as poor as last seasons outlook haha
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

What an absolute debacle. 

After soundly defeating the super bowl champs on the road, we have regressed to all new lows. Our offensive line is a disaster drawing comparisons to the original tech bowl with options for  four plays and your opponent picking your play and you subsequently getting blasted in the backfield. Our kicker Myers might be the worst in the league- clearly either struggling mentally having to replace the greatest Jags kicker of our generation or suffering from gangrene of his kicking foot. Maybe both. Bortles starts, gets pulled, gets benched, gets put in late, then is named starter - the mind games played with Bortles and all of #Jagsnation have been cumbersome and exhausting. It's not fair to Blake and its  complete mularkey to the fan base. Then, with second place in the ENTIRE NFL on the line two weeks ago, offensive coordinator Hackett decides not to run the ball even once from the one yard line late in the game. Then, the following week, our once proud defense gets shredded on the opening drive by lowly Carolina causing many fans to speculate that Joe McMenamim is being consulted on late game play calling and first drive defensive strategies. The fact that the Jags appear to be scripting their first 12-15 defensive plays are extremely concerning - how do you script defensive plays when you have no idea what the offense will be calling or lining up in??? Someone please explain this to me!!!

This makes this game with Atlanta on Thursday without question the most important of the Couhglin/Marrone era. 

Win, and we can claim victory over the two participants in last years Super Bowl in our last two games. Morale will be high, and 12-14 wins is a real possibility, provided kicker Myers can return to the form of his college years at Marist and San Jose of the Arena League. 

Lose, and we are 1-3 and a lowly third place in the NFL and it will be time to reassess our goals and post season moves. Morale will be crushed, there will be more pointing of fingers at Bortles, offensive coordinator Hackett, running backs Coach Tyrone Wheatley and Kirsten Grohs, Jags Contract Research and Salary Cap Analyst who often times gets way to much of a pass for complete mismanagement in her respective areas. Mr. Khan may be forced to make immediate changes, and I will call for those changes prior to our first game!

(08-29-2017, 06:04 PM)Omaha's Number 1JAGSFAN Wrote: What an absolute debacle. 

After soundly defeating the super bowl champs on the road, we have regressed to all new lows. Our offensive line is a disaster drawing comparisons to the original tech bowl with options for  four plays and your opponent picking your play and you subsequently getting blasted in the backfield. Our kicker Myers might be the worst in the league- clearly either struggling mentally having to replace the greatest Jags kicker of our generation or suffering from gangrene of his kicking foot. Maybe both. Bortles starts, gets pulled, gets benched, gets put in late, then is named starter - the mind games played with Bortles and all of #Jagsnation have been cumbersome and exhausting. It's not fair to Blake and its  complete mularkey to the fan base. Then, with second place in the ENTIRE NFL on the line two weeks ago, offensive coordinator Hackett decides not to run the ball even once from the one yard line late in the game. Then, the following week, our once proud defense gets shredded on the opening drive by lowly Carolina causing many fans to speculate that Joe McMenamim is being consulted on late game play calling and first drive defensive strategies. The fact that the Jags appear to be scripting their first 12-15 defensive plays are extremely concerning - how do you script defensive plays when you have no idea what the offense will be calling or lining up in??? Someone please explain this to me!!!

This makes this game with Atlanta on Thursday without question the most important of the Couhglin/Marrone era. 

Win, and we can claim victory over the two participants in last years Super Bowl in our last two games. Morale will be high, and 12-14 wins is a real possibility, provided kicker Myers can return to the form of his college years at Marist and San Jose of the Arena League. 

Lose, and we are 1-3 and a lowly third place in the NFL and it will be time to reassess our goals and post season moves. Morale will be crushed, there will be more pointing of fingers at Bortles, offensive coordinator Hackett, running backs Coach Tyrone Wheatley and Kirsten Grohs, Jags Contract Research and Salary Cap Analyst who often times gets way to much of a pass for complete mismanagement in her respective areas. Mr. Khan may be forced to make immediate changes, and I will call for those changes prior to our first game!

This Thursday's game is the most important one for the Coughlin/Marrone era? Um, I completely disagree with you. It's a preseason game...

(08-29-2017, 06:04 PM)Omaha\s Number 1JAGSFAN Wrote: What an absolute debacle. 

Working on your complaint, Omaha's#1JF.

(08-27-2017, 01:46 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: This is the only year that I know for a fact were a 5 win or less team. I will probably go to 1 or 2 games just for something to do. There won't be no cheering or disappointment bc I know we're not good.

You know for a fact, huh?

(08-29-2017, 06:15 PM)Brett Wrote: This Thursday's game is the most important one for the Coughlin/Marrone era? Um, I completely disagree with you. It's a preseason game...

I know. I had a good chuckle after reading that.

I recall teams going 0-4 in the preseason and then going on a winning streak win the season began, and I've seen teams go 4-0 in the preseason only to a few wins all season long. Preseason results mean absolutely nothing.
'02

Do I hope to be pleasantly please? Sure, been waiting for awhile for the team to be competitive.

I am a realist. I see a team with a potentially good defense but an offense with no identity. This team wants to run the ball but can't run it.

Some of the folks on here do not get sarcasm or satire...

(08-29-2017, 06:04 PM)Omaha\s Number 1JAGSFAN Wrote: What an absolute debacle. 

You need to finish this with /sarc  Too many people here have trouble discerning sarcasm, and considering some of the gloom and doom rants that have been posted that difficulty is understandable.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

OK, here are my random ramblings about the Jaguars:

Blake Bortles is still the starting quarterback. Tom Coughlin and Doug Marrone were not misleading us in the offseason.

David Carr did not know his former head coach picked up Bortles' fifth year option or why Marrone and Nathaniel Hackett were retained. He should be embarrassed.

It was disappointing that Leonard Fournette could not play in preseason games, but I still think he will play like a top five pick.

(08-29-2017, 06:50 PM)Jags02 Wrote:

You know for a fact, huh?

(08-29-2017, 06:15 PM)Brett Wrote: This Thursday's game is the most important one for the Coughlin/Marrone era? Um, I completely disagree with you. It's a preseason game...

I recall teams going 0-4 in the preseason and then going on a winning streak win the season began, and I've seen teams go 4-0 in the preseason only to a few wins all season long. Preseason results mean absolutely nothing.
I believe Omaha is posting tongue in cheek. Especially when he got to calling out our cap girl (come on, shes doing a great job). But I will remind everyone that the Lions went 4-0 in preseason, right before having their 0-16 season (i.e. the only winless season ever).

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 05:37 AM by Treestone Ice.)

(08-30-2017, 02:12 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 06:50 PM)Jags02 Wrote: You know for a fact, huh?

I believe Omaha is posting tongue in cheek. Especially when he got to calling out our cap girl (come on, shes doing a great job). But I will remind everyone that the Lions went 4-0 in preseason, right before having their 0-16 season (i.e. the only winless season ever).

Yea, well the 2013 Seahawks went 4-0 in the preseason and they won the Super Bowl that year. So there.

I'm just disappointed there won't be any repetitive ice cream jokes this year  Wallbash