Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yet another reason to fire caldwell, UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 09:17 PM by Tuxedo.)

(08-27-2017, 01:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: This was a rumor that a guy at ESPN included in an article and stated the rumor as fact.

Sounds like it's probably still just a rumor to me.  Would be interesting to hear what Caldwell refute or confirm it.

It's very bad judgement if true, but I wouldn't count on that being the case.

The bad judgement is solely on the evaluation of Blake Bortles. If Bortles ends up a true franchise QB we're laughing about that rumored offer three and a half years later.

(08-27-2017, 02:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I don't know if Caldwell deserves to be fired, but might this go down as another mistake?

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/n...602629001/

I think I'd rather have Smith here than Smoot.

I'd have taken Tyrone Holmes over Chris Smith last year and I'd take Smoot over Chris Smith right now. The unknown is much better than the known in this scenario.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Even the 49ers rebuilding looks better than ours and this is there first year doing it lol.

Yup, 49ers would beat the jags

As soon as I saw BCC in the internet page, I knew it wasn't worth clicking on.

Just another of alfie's wet dreams, likely.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(08-27-2017, 10:05 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Even the 49ers rebuilding looks better than ours and this is there first year doing it  lol.

Lets at least save that talk for the regular season.

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 11:43 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

I thought it was two 2's

I got two 2's in my upcoming draft. I traded 9 overall in a 12 man league (and my 7th rounder) for a 2 and a 4. Then I traded that additional 4th rnd pick, my 9 and 10 rounders for three 7's. So now i have no 1st..., 2, 2, a 3, a 4.. 5, 6, 7, 7, 7, 8 (no 9 or 10) In a no TE PPR league, I got 10 picks in the 1st 8 rounds. Multiple 2nds and a trio of 7's with a 6 rounder and an 8th rounder flankering that trio. I'm bout to str8 murk em.

Now not putting in a waiver claim for Ealy, having absolutely no pass rush... That is a head scratcher.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(08-27-2017, 11:19 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: Now not putting in a waiver claim for Ealy, having absolutely no pass rush... That is a head scratcher.

He was claimed by the Jets.

What you guys keep forgetting is that Caldwell has already been fired. Coughlin is his boss now, and Coughlin has final say over the roster, the coaching staff, probably even hot dog prices knowing Tom. Caldwell is now a glorified scout. He's a GM in name only, and it's safe to say that had Bortles been a success, that demotion wouldn't have happened.

(08-27-2017, 11:58 PM)empty Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 11:19 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: Now not putting in a waiver claim for Ealy, having absolutely no pass rush... That is a head scratcher.

He was claimed by the Jets.

yeah but we woulda had dibs and didnt even persue it
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~