Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ian Rappoport on Good Morning Football re: QB

Rappaport said that if Bortles were to get pulled during the season, it might be Allen that goes in - said that he has the "support of the people in the building"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Shank'in for Sam?

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2017, 12:50 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

GMF --- kay adams anyone?

[Image: 0ap3000000735970_video_cp.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2017, 12:47 PM by imtheblkranger.)

You mean the kid who they wouldn't even pretend to let be a part of the "QB Competition?" Sure In, sure.

Ian*

Edit button doesn't work well on mobile.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-28-2017, 10:59 AM)Billycool Jag Wrote: Rappaport said that if Bortles were to get pulled during the season, it might be Allen that goes in - said that he has the "support of the people in the building"

Yeah, the area scout responsible for drafting him  Banana

(08-28-2017, 12:44 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: GMF --- kay adams anyone?

I'd throw the Hail Mary into her endzone.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Even I'm on the Brandon Allen bandwagon. I still think the guy will be atrocious. However, my view now is anyone but Henne and BB5.

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2017, 08:12 PM by Jags.)

(08-28-2017, 01:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

I'd throw the Hail Mary into her endzone.

I'd just run it up the middle then go for two! Hoping for no flags. A false start would be devastating.

And c'mon, there are much better photos of her out there.

Time to support bortles i say. He will not get pulled because i say so. We love you blake!

I don't like that little [BLEEP] Ian

I don't believe this to be true. When Henne is cut and he is the only other QB I will believe it. I just don't get this franchise when it comes to QB.

I'd run some play action with her tight end

(08-28-2017, 11:37 PM)Jags02 Wrote: https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2017/8/28/...-the-bench

Good to see Alfie "breaking" another story.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

November 5th...

The Brandon Allen experiment begins.

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 03:10 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-28-2017, 06:37 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 01:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'd throw the Hail Mary into her endzone.

I'd just run it up the middle then go for two!   Hoping for no flags.  A false start would be devastating.

And c'mon, there are much better photos of her out there.

Definitely liking the plays we're accumulating in our Kay Adams playbook

... and yes, there may be more sexy photos of her out there but I think what separates her from a lot of the others is her simple sweet look.

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 01:07 PM by TheAll22.)

Kay Adams is a hard pass, no thanks

(08-29-2017, 01:06 PM)TheAll22 Wrote: Kay Adams is a hard pass, no thanks

Really???

Interesting...

You more of a Kyle Brandt type?

Well, once I scored the Touchdown on the Hail Mary we'd have to huddle up and go for two by running the the Triple Option from the Winged T and plowing it in from the fullback position.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 03:31 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-29-2017, 01:06 PM)TheAll22 Wrote: Kay Adams is a hard pass, no thanks

Sorry ... I'll give you something with more meat on the bones .....

Introducing ESPN's Ramona Shelburne

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]