Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ian Rappoport on Good Morning Football re: QB

(08-29-2017, 03:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 01:06 PM)TheAll22 Wrote: Kay Adams is a hard pass, no thanks

Sorry ... I'll give you something with more meat on the bones .....

Introducing ESPN's Ramona Shelburne

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Yikes! Let's go back to Kay Adams, please.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-29-2017, 01:08 PM)Kane Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 01:06 PM)TheAll22 Wrote: Kay Adams is a hard pass, no thanks

Really???

Interesting...

It's surprising? Different strokes for different folks...
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(08-29-2017, 05:10 PM)BritJag Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 01:08 PM)Kane Wrote: Really???

Interesting...

[Image: Kay-Adams-Feet-2699526.jpg]

That girl in the red dress is not your type? Man...I didn't think that was possible for any man?

(08-29-2017, 05:10 PM)BritJag Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 01:08 PM)Kane Wrote: Really???

Interesting...

Am thinking the 'hard pass' post was just the permanent urge on this board for some to be snarky and anti-.........cuz ain't no one here passing on Kay in real life

(08-29-2017, 06:04 PM)Billycool Jag Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 05:10 PM)BritJag Wrote: It's surprising? Different strokes for different folks...

Am thinking the 'hard pass' post was just the permanent urge on this board for some to be snarky and anti-.........cuz ain't no one here passing on Kay in real life

What attracts me to Kay is her voice. Compare her lovely voice to the high-pitched girly voice in the videos with O-man. Kay has a siren's voice...it draws you in.
'02

Can we just keep posting pictures of Kay Adams. I don't care what y'all are saying tbh

(08-29-2017, 05:49 PM)Brett Wrote: That girl in the red dress is not your type? Man...I didn't think that was possible for any man?

Wait, that's the same bird? Red dress can get it.  The earlier shot, a bit mumsy. Cute, wholesome but meh. Red dress on the other hand...

(08-31-2017, 06:51 AM)BritJag Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 05:49 PM)Brett Wrote: That girl in the red dress is not your type? Man...I didn't think that was possible for any man?

Wait, that's the same bird? Red dress can get it.  The earlier shot, a bit mumsy. Cute, wholesome but meh. Red dress on the other hand...

Yes, it's the exact same girl. Both pictures are Kay Adams.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 11:02 AM by Tom.)

Sure.. the QB not even involved in the open competition will be the first QB off the bench. Makes sense.

(08-29-2017, 09:56 AM)FBT Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 11:37 PM)Jags02 Wrote: https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2017/8/28/...-the-bench

Good to see Alfie "breaking" another story.

It's kind of his job, no?

(08-29-2017, 05:49 PM)Brett Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 05:10 PM)BritJag Wrote: It's surprising? Different strokes for different folks...

[Image: Kay-Adams-Feet-2699526.jpg]

That girl in the red dress is not your type? Man...I didn't think that was possible for any man?

she's too skinny for me and i like a woman with a little meat on her bones like Rachel Nichols.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 11:45 AM by Kane.)

(08-31-2017, 06:51 AM)BritJag Wrote:

The first shot was Good Morning Football... girl probably hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet.

Besides... I like it when they aren't all dolled up. You can tell they got a natural sexy thing going on.

But yeah... different strokes for different folks.
but if Kay Adams is a hard pass... man... them standards high

(08-31-2017, 11:41 AM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 05:49 PM)Brett Wrote: [Image: Kay-Adams-Feet-2699526.jpg]

she's too skinny for me and i like a woman with a little meat on her bones like Rachel Nichols.

Rachel Nichols has more meat on her bones?
[Image: rachel-nichols-cnn-espn-return.jpg?itok=eWP4Kh9l]

(08-31-2017, 11:42 AM)Kane Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 06:51 AM)BritJag Wrote: Wait, that's the same bird? Red dress can get it.  The earlier shot, a bit mumsy. Cute, wholesome but meh. Red dress on the other hand...

The first shot was Good Morning Football... girl probably hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet.

Besides... I like it when they aren't all dolled up. You can tell they got a natural sexy thing going on.

(08-31-2017, 11:41 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: she's too skinny for me and i like a woman with a little meat on her bones like Rachel Nichols.

[Image: rachel-nichols-cnn-espn-return.jpg?itok=eWP4Kh9l]

yes she does and it's obvious from the 2 pictures and rachel nichols has that mommy weight

I am a huge Rachel Nichols kat. She was on PTI yesterday; has that casual appeal and seems natural with the lads (whatever that implies). I don't watch NFLN as much, save for live or saved games, so was unfamiliar with Kay. Both can get it Wink. This thread has taken a creepy turn. #PervsUnite

(08-31-2017, 12:39 PM)haveaseat Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Hahahaha, I legit laughed out loud in real life when I saw this post. Thanks so much for making my day better  Laughing

(08-31-2017, 12:02 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 11:42 AM)Kane Wrote: The first shot was Good Morning Football... girl probably hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet.

yes she does and it's obvious from the 2 pictures and rachel nichols has that mommy weight

if you say so...
they both look skinny to me...

more meat to me is
[Image: 8e9af4c25d65d00a3da7520a0ca55a19.jpg]this chick

and then getting bigger goes the route of Ramona

https://youtu.be/QMvE0yFnR0I

(08-31-2017, 02:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://youtu.be/QMvE0yFnR0I

That's what I thought of as well.

football talk, fellas....

...or this gets moved to the sideline.

(bunch of pervs)

(08-31-2017, 05:34 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: (bunch of pervs)

[Image: tumblr_lx8yhkIHsg1qakh43o2_250.gif~c200]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato