Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fowler Jr is a bust

The guy is trash. Can't rush the passer. Commits boneheaded penalties every game. I am not joking, dante might be a legit stupid person. Can't believe we drafted this bum over leonard williams and amari cooper.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2016, 05:38 PM by Yo Boy.)

Of course he is a bust i said it when we drafted him! Derrick Harvey 2.0.. But he might be worst then him..

Quote:The guy is trash. Can't rush the passer. Commits boneheaded penalties every game. I am not joking, dante might be a legit stupid person. Can't believe we drafted this bum over leonard williams and amari cooper.

I can, David Caldwell is our GM, you know the same guy that managed to screw up 3 TOP 5 PICKS

Big time bust. Its quite obvious.

I'm starting to agree.

Quote: I can, David Caldwell is our GM, you know the same guy that managed to screw up 3 TOP 5 PICKS

Make that 3 top 3 picks.

Beasley got another 2 sacks and a forced fumble today too. 

Bust I don't know.

But he is stupid for sure.

Where's jaggonner to tell me I don't football?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Fowler has yet to legitimately beat a tackle for a sack this season. He's barely even done it for pressures.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

It's hard to fathom that we bust on so many 1st round picks.............

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2016, 05:44 PM by Yo Boy.)

Quote:Beasley got another 2 sacks and a forced fumble today too.

People bashed me for wanting him over over Fowler... Where the hell those fans at?? Defending they ol Florida boy.. Smh

Quote:People bashed me for wanting him over him over Fowler... Where the hell those fans at?? Defending they ol Florida boy.. Smh
Lol bashed YOU for it...

Quote:Fowler has yet to legitimately beat a tackle for a sack this season. He's barely even done it for pressures.

He sure beat up on trash tier linemen like Parnell during training camp. Weren't some clowns on this board comparing him to Lawrence Taylor?

Bwahahahhaha!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2016, 05:45 PM by Kcirred.)

Plenty of fans said he would suck prior to the draft too, so its not even a surprise. And on top of his lack of pass rush abilty, he gets a personal foul literally every game. Hes terrible

Didn't we all think the same about Cyp and now he's grading out in the top 10 of safetys because he's being used how he should be.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

I still think its too early to call him a bust, but, I don't know if I've ever seen a player have as objective a negative effect on a game as him. Almost no sacks or pressures, maybe a few tackles, but weekly boneheaded penalties that no half-decent player would get called for. Its absolutely incredible to watch, in a "I can't believe he's still doing this" sort of way. 

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

He was wrecking shop in training camp. Then week 1 started..

Quote:People bashed me for wanting him over him over Fowler... Where the hell those fans at?? Defending they ol Florida boy.. Smh

I didn't want him because I'm a florida fan and knew he required schemes and speed to be an impact player.

He was never a line up and beat the man in front of you player.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Didn't we all think the same about Cyp and now he's grading out in the top 10 of safetys because he's being used how he should be.
So we should move Blake to tight end and Fowler to strongside linebacker because that's how they should be used.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."