Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Marrone on Blake Bortles: 'It's the best I've seen him'

My prediction:

Bortles turns in a good season and the media and majority of this board chalk it up to the benching "really motivating" Blake into being good. As if he miraculously gets any better or any worse within a week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-30-2017, 12:53 PM)FreeAgent01 Wrote: My prediction:

Bortles turns in a good season and the media and majority of this board chalk it up to the benching "really motivating" Blake into being good.  As if he miraculously gets any better or any worse within a week.

If he has a good season, most members of the media will likely be disappointed. They don't like being wrong, especially people like Crow and Day.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 02:33 PM by David4499.)

Must have been watching grass grow right before he said that. Any bets on how many games Marrone makes it before the media starts calling for his head... i already put in a call.

(08-29-2017, 04:11 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 03:09 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Rosie O'Donnell looked her best when she lost 100 pounds; doesn't mean she looked good.

Hence, Marrone stating this is the best that he's seen Bortles is relative.  Maybe less ducks in practice.

[Image: rosie-o-donnell-weight-loss.jpg]
Any wildlife officer trying to located the three footed moose's missing knuckle... FOUND IT!!!
I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Can we make an automatic ban rule for anyone who re-quotes pics of the O'Donnell?

[Image: FB_IMG_1504119882952.jpg]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-30-2017, 03:11 PM)mvannostran Wrote: [Image: FB_IMG_1504119882952.jpg]

according to the memeeconomy now is the time to sell this meme
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Oh Doug...

[Image: 3e7ace318953fac99104e0ed0b579ef0--classi...rtoons.jpg]

(08-29-2017, 01:03 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: A 4th year player that still needs minds games to get motivated to be better and has to go to throwing school in the offseason.

Dude, just shut the hell up. It's pretty obvious that your football knowledge is terrible.

Bortles is going to have to take this team to the playoffs and play really well for him to be on this team next year.

I hope he does it!

(08-29-2017, 04:11 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 03:09 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Rosie O'Donnell looked her best when she lost 100 pounds; doesn't mean she looked good.

Hence, Marrone stating this is the best that he's seen Bortles is relative.  Maybe less ducks in practice.

[Image: rosie-o-donnell-weight-loss.jpg]

The police are on their way, hope it was worth it.