Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***

Big question.....

How good is Atlanta 's 2nd team defense?
Signature goes here.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-31-2017, 07:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 07:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Being Cole not playing I would say he is a lock to make the team as well

I'm not comfortable saying that just yet.  He dropped two big-play-well-thrown balls in weeks 2 and 3 of preseason. 

Maybe they want to try to stash him on the PS.

I would be livid if they did something silly like that.  He won't last long on the practice squad if he's cut.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

What about the 97 yard TD. Doug likes food practice players and Cole lights it up in practice as well. Cole gets open, he is a rookie and one of the drops was in the end zone after he beat his guy. A Rob had a drop the next play

Westbrook..nice.

I don't know why Benn isn't playing? He's nothing special as a WR and not a return guy on ST either. Wynn has outplayed him. I think you keep Dede and Cole, and Wynn as the 6th WR.

Brandon allen is not the future at qb

Cole wouldn't last on the practice squad

Allen...time to try another profession.

Hey, I just figured out why Allen isn't starting. Poor guy is getting cut.

(08-31-2017, 07:31 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 07:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm not comfortable saying that just yet.  He dropped two big-play-well-thrown balls in weeks 2 and 3 of preseason. 

Maybe they want to try to stash him on the PS.

I would be livid if they did something silly like that.  He won't last long on the practice squad if he's cut.

What's your prediction"

A-Rob,Lee,Hurns,Benn,Westbrook,Cole ? 

Seems reasonable. (Unless you happen to be a big Greene fan.)

(08-31-2017, 07:31 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Brandon allen is not the future at qb

haha
[Image: giphy.gif]

Bad throw and decision by Allen. Double covered and taller CB

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Ah man... that was an incredible play by Wreh-Wilson to extend like that.
'02

Reggie Davis 's trying to prove why he should have been a Jaguar
Signature goes here.

(08-31-2017, 07:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 07:31 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I would be livid if they did something silly like that.  He won't last long on the practice squad if he's cut.

What's your prediction"

A-Rob,Lee,Hurns,Benn,Westbrook,Cole ? 

Seems reasonable. (Unless you happen to be a big Greene fan.)

Yes.

I think Greene and Wynn get cut and Wynn goes to the Practice Squad if he has any eligibility.  Maybe he stays on the 53 if Hurns is dealt, but I don't think he is.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Nice hit be he got hurt.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(08-31-2017, 07:31 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: I don't know why Benn isn't playing?  He's nothing special as a WR and not a return guy on ST either. Wynn has outplayed him.  I think you keep Dede and Cole, and Wynn as the 6th WR.

He's been a very consistent stud at gunner on ST, and he looked good filling in at WR last season when we were down two starters.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 07:38 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I think this team has seen enough of Greene, which is why he isn't playing

Good tackle

(08-31-2017, 07:05 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 06:09 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: What about coming down to cutting Greene, Wynn, or someone I don't know about? (I can't watch preseason games.) Benn was re-signed mostly for what he does on special teams. It is also possible we cut both Greene and Wynn if both players are terrible. However I would not expect this because we need 6 wide receivers.

There are six without them... 1. ARob 2. Hurns 3. Lee 4. Benn 5. Dede 6. Cole

Who is this guy named Cole? An undrafted free agent? If he is playing for his job, I would not expect him to keep it.

Taylor's son had nice little run there.