Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***

(08-31-2017, 07:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: That Allen Westbrook connection is something special

Yeah, like Quinn to Whitted all over again...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Someone thought Dede might go to the practice squad? Lol

(08-31-2017, 07:41 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Since I can't watch the game - is Earl Wartford playing G at all?  Could he be a dark horse candidate to get the starting nod over Cann?

He started, no problems so far.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-31-2017, 07:50 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Someone thought Dede might go to the practice squad? Lol

Self appointed Einstein's
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Michael Bennet getting cut

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Nice, good to see a health Bennett

(08-31-2017, 07:50 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Someone thought Dede might go to the practice squad? Lol

Lol Dede has shown way more then Keelen Cole in games, Dede has not dropped anything, I think the moment is too big for Cole, Dede has been in big games Bowl games Big 12 games, Heisman finalist, there is not reason for Cole to be over him on the depth chart
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

This jaguars D is elite

Nice stop.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Our scrub team looks good. Defense playing well too. Hopefully, the first team can get it going next week

(08-31-2017, 07:39 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 07:05 PM)Jags02 Wrote: There are six without them... 1. ARob 2. Hurns 3. Lee 4. Benn 5. Dede 6. Cole

Who is this guy named Cole? An undrafted free agent? If he is playing for his job, I would not expect him to keep it.

He's an UDFA receiver who has looked great all offseason/preseason as a receiver and punt returner.

He could very easily become the Jags 'sixth receiver on the final 53.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 07:53 PM by leopold332002.)

What's with the hate with Blake because he's our starting qb so the few folks who are still still mad about the decision get over it or root for another team. When Brandon Allen can throw for 4428 yds 35 td's and lead the lead in 20yd plus passes in a year which was 72 then come talk to me.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I want to see WYNN make the 53 Man Roster which will mean that we'll keep two QBs. BB5 and Allen.

NH3...
"AZANE"

This league is about what have you done for me lately

(08-31-2017, 07:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 07:41 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Since I can't watch the game - is Earl Wartford playing G at all?  Could he be a dark horse candidate to get the starting nod over Cann?

He started, no problems so far.

He caught called for a hold, and he was the guy that was bullrushed straight backward when the falcons were called for the "blow to the head" of the QB.

4000 yards and 35 tds will always be an asterik, garbage time stats

Jags are playing pretty decent so far overall

(08-31-2017, 07:48 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Allen with a well placed Bortles wobbler!

WRs say they want a little wobble, but nobody quite wants Blake's wobble. Allen's was textbook.

BTW... I noticed a nice stuff in there by DT Kevin Maurice... he's a big rookie.
'02

Bow good block
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Nice play action.

NH3...
"AZANE"