Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Waiver Wire/ Cut-Down Thread (merged)

When do waiver claims process? I would imagine it's today or tomorrow
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-03-2017, 08:42 AM)mvannostran Wrote: When do waiver claims process? I would imagine it's today or tomorrow

Today.  Though players released today that are eligible to be claimed off waivers,  would then go through the waiver claim process tomorrow.  There's likely going to be plenty of waiver claim activity today and some tomorrow.  By Tuesday or Wednesday,  it should be close to a normal day's worth of activity.

Also,  starting at 12pm ET today,  teams can form their Practice Squads.

(09-03-2017, 10:44 AM)D6 Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 08:42 AM)mvannostran Wrote: When do waiver claims process? I would imagine it's today or tomorrow

Today.  Though players released today that are eligible to be claimed off waivers,  would then go through the waiver claim process tomorrow.  There's likely going to be plenty of waiver claim activity today and some tomorrow.  By Tuesday or Wednesday,  it should be close to a normal day's worth of activity.

Also,  starting at 12pm ET today,  teams can form their Practice Squads.

Thanks D6. Hopefully we hear about Dorian Johnson claimed by Jax
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I want Boone, Greco, and Johnson. Maybe a CB. Don't know who's out there.

Bucky Hodges was waived by the Vikings

I remember we could have picked up Josh Sitton last season. Man he would be very helpful.

Money talks.

(09-04-2017, 04:49 PM)FJagFanatic24 Wrote: I remember we could have picked up Josh Sitton last season. Man he would be very helpful.

Money talks.

Pretty sure he stated he wanted to stay in that area/division.

(09-04-2017, 05:46 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 04:49 PM)FJagFanatic24 Wrote: I remember we could have picked up Josh Sitton last season. Man he would be very helpful.

Money talks.

Pretty sure he stated he wanted to stay in that area/division.

Yup, he said he wanted no part of playing in a warm weather environment.

Patiently waiting on Greco/Boone/Hodges/Dorian Johnson news...

(09-05-2017, 09:26 AM)JNev Wrote: Patiently waiting on Greco/Boone/Hodges/Dorian Johnson news...

Dorian Johnson was signed to the Cardinals PS.

The Jets signed Neal Sterling.

Lions working out James Sample according to NFLtraderumors.com