Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Waiver Wire/ Cut-Down Thread (merged)

(09-01-2017, 05:46 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: Linder to LG. Greco to RG. Bowanko to C.

Omameh-Linder-Greco.

Cann being off the line would be a huge addition by subtraction. Omameh flashes here and there and is overall more solid. I'd like to think a line with this interior could run the ball well. 

Also we are 4th in waivers I think so we might snag him yet. 49ers will be out only competition for him, the Bears are set on the oline.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm back [BLEEP]!

[Image: GettyImages-72390285_loqlj3.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Sio Moore is a player I would really like us to take a look at. We lack serious depth at linebacker and he could probably play in some sub packages. The fact that he has played with the Colts and recently the Texans is a plus as well. Makes sense that we would at least grab him for our week one intel.

Jags, please sign matt barkley, he's better than whats on the roster. From a big school program that ran a pro offense and once projected to be the first qb taken.

(09-02-2017, 12:05 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jags, please sign matt barkley, he's better than whats on the roster.  From a big school program that ran a pro offense and once projected to be the first qb taken.

Have you seen him play in the NFL. He sucks! He's no better than what we have. It would be a lateral move.

(09-01-2017, 07:33 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 05:46 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: Linder to LG. Greco to RG. Bowanko to C.

Omameh-Linder-Greco.

Cann being off the line would be a huge addition by subtraction. Omameh flashes here and there and is overall more solid. I'd like to think a line with this interior could run the ball well. 

Also we are 4th in waivers I think so we might snag him yet. 49ers will be out only competition for him, the Bears are set on the oline.

He should be a vested veteran and revert straight to a free agent, no?

(09-02-2017, 01:58 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 07:33 PM)JackCity Wrote: Omameh-Linder-Greco.

He should be a vested veteran and revert straight to a free agent, no?

Oh yeah I forgot the older guys go straight to FA...that complicates matters a bit

We need to sign this guy. Bengals hoping to sign him to the practice squad

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/9/2/162...-j-dielman

Aguayo cut again. Huge bust !

- OT Eric Winston cut by Bengals
- S TJ Ward cut by Broncos

Patriots release Gronkowski.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2017, 12:36 PM by TJBender.)

(09-02-2017, 11:59 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Patriots release Gronkowski.

So they're down to, what, 6 Gronks on the roster now?

Lots of solid kickers hitting the wire. Texans just cut Nick Novak. Hopefully a replacement for Myers is on his way?

(09-02-2017, 11:35 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We need to sign this guy. Bengals hoping to sign him to the practice squad

He looks like a chubby TE but not a Guard - Gennesy is better

I'm a little surprised TJ Ward was just flat out released.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-02-2017, 12:52 PM)TheAll22 Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 11:35 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We need to sign this guy.  Bengals hoping to sign him to the practice squad

He looks like a chubby TE but not a Guard - Gennesy is better

FB

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2017, 02:16 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Colts trade Dorsett for Brissett. Sounds like Luck is going to miss some extended time.

Will Tye was waived. Could be a waiver target for us.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-02-2017, 02:14 PM)mvannostran Wrote: Colts trade Dorsett for Brissett. Sounds like Luck is going to miss some extended time.

wow they cut a 1st rounder from like 2 years ago for a clearly limited qb
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(09-02-2017, 02:17 PM)realtorpat Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 02:14 PM)mvannostran Wrote: Colts trade Dorsett for Brissett. Sounds like Luck is going to miss some extended time.

wow they cut a 1st rounder from like 2 years ago for a clearly limited qb

That didn't stop BCC from immediately suggesting we should have traded Bowanko for him and that he'd have been an upgrade.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-02-2017, 02:18 PM)mvannostran Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 02:17 PM)realtorpat Wrote: wow they cut a 1st rounder from like 2 years ago for a clearly limited qb

That didn't stop BCC from immediately suggesting we should have traded Bowanko for him and that he'd have been an upgrade.

can we ban that website
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(09-02-2017, 02:18 PM)mvannostran Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 02:17 PM)realtorpat Wrote: wow they cut a 1st rounder from like 2 years ago for a clearly limited qb

That didn't stop BCC...

Never mind.   Confused

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Say it with me, "Eric Winston, Right Guard."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato