Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Waiver Wire/ Cut-Down Thread (merged)

Saints released Nassib. I could see Tom pursue him and unload Henne.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-29-2017, 08:45 PM)HITLER Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 06:48 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I might be willing to kick the tires on Ealy, any kicker, and any good run blocking G.

Kony Ealy is a Jet. I expect him to survive on cutdown day because he joined the team late.

Kony Ealy cannot possibly be a jet. A jet is a machine that flies through the air. Kony Ealy is a football player. Do you know ANYTHING about football?
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Josh Lambo is available
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Vikings release Alex Boone.

Alex Boone was released by the Vikings.

He was starting for them which is weird.

We need to be all over Boone.

boone needs to be signed ASAP

like now

not now, but right now

Funny that the only offensive line as bad as ours last year was the Vikings' and now they have 4 new starters.

Eric Winston was just cut by the Bengals
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Boone and Greco!

Alex Boone here, please!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Boone would be expensive...and worth every penny.

Cap Capi was released by the Cardinals.

Bring him home.

Oh, they also released 4th round pick OG Dorian Johnson. Some here were clamoring for him in the draft.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Dorian Johnson the 3rd/4th round guard from this year got cut. I know he had several fans here

Boykin for Henne please, I can't believe the Hawks are giving up on him after some struggles

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2017, 09:44 PM by knarnn.)

The raiders cut Shilique Calhoun. I know a few here were fans of his in last year's draft.

I'm expecting no less than three new Jags come tomorrow.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2017, 09:56 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Brock back to Denver lol

I'm interested in:

Boone
Dorian Johnson
Josh Lambo
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Not that it's of any use to the Jags, but the Patriots cut Austin Carr. I'm surprised at that.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(09-02-2017, 08:38 PM)PF* Wrote: Cap Capi was released by the Cardinals.

Bring him home.

Oh, they also released 4th round pick OG Dorian Johnson. Some here were clamoring for him in the draft.

I was one.  Kick the tires on him.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(09-02-2017, 10:30 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Not that it's of any use to the Jags, but the Patriots cut Austin Carr. I'm surprised at that.

Well when you get Dorsett for your 3rd string QB...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS