Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Member reputations

What in the world does this number on every post mean? How is it possible to have a negative reputation like the -2 I have now? How do people get them?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-01-2017, 07:48 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: What in the world does this number on every post mean? How is it possible to have a negative reputation like the -2 I have now? How do people get them?

By utilizing the "rate " button at the bottom of the post. The icon of the thumbs up. Once clicked you have the option to rate the post. Seems two people have rated one or some of your post(s) as negative or -1.

Click on the small number to view your reputation points and who gave them to you.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Thumbs Down 

Neither poster wrote a comment.

Most people don't leave comments.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Haha

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

There's no number in my reputation counter. It simply says "Shame, SHAME".

JDub, why did you down vote me? The shame!

(09-04-2017, 10:29 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: JDub, why did you down vote me?  The shame!

She hates the world because only a small sect of posters put up with her crap and nonsense.

Does it actually matter?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(09-05-2017, 04:46 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Does it actually matter?

Nope.. But that's usually par the course for her nonsense.

(09-04-2017, 11:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 10:29 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: JDub, why did you down vote me?  The shame!

She hates the world because only a small sect of posters put up with her crap and nonsense.

Admit it. You got a tramp stamp of a kitty cat because you missed her.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-05-2017, 08:40 AM)FBT Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 11:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: She hates the world because only a small sect of posters put up with her crap and nonsense.

I do.. But they kinda messed up on the cat sweater. Looks like a poncho..

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 11:35 PM by Scarecrow.)

I love the feature. Even if JW wrongfully down votes me because my thoughts upset her.

JW an apology and a few +1s would be appreciated. [SARCASM)

(09-05-2017, 08:40 AM)FBT Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 11:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: She hates the world because only a small sect of posters put up with her crap and nonsense.

Tramp is a dog.

And what I hate is a large number of posters treating me like crap. Winger is the one posting nonsense.

Unfortunately, some of that crap has now extended to member reputations. Some people are picking on the red negative number. Get rid of it.

A tramp stamp (notice the lowercase “t” in tramp) is the euphemism given to a tattoo on the lower back, usually of a female, that peeks out the top of low rise jeans. It has nothing to do with a dogs name.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 07:14 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-03-2017, 06:21 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: A tramp stamp (notice the lowercase “t” in tramp) is the euphemism given to a tattoo on the lower back, usually of a female, that peeks out the top of low rise jeans. It has nothing to do with a dog's name.

I noticed the lowercase t. I was correcting the word cat. BTW do you know who Tramp the dog is?

If a woman has one of those, she is crazy.

(09-24-2017, 11:33 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: I love the feature. Even if JW wrongfully down votes me because my thoughts upset her.

JW an apology and a few +1s would be appreciated. [SARCASM)

I don't always down vote you.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 07:28 PM by WingerDinger.)

(10-03-2017, 04:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-05-2017, 08:40 AM)FBT Wrote: Admit it. You got a tramp stamp of a kitty cat because you missed her.

Tramp is a dog.

And what I hate is a large number of posters treating me like crap. Winger is the one posting nonsense.

Unfortunately, some of that crap has now extended to member reputations. Some people are picking on the red negative number. Get rid of it.

Hey Jdub, where you been all week?

(10-03-2017, 07:10 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 06:21 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: A tramp stamp (notice the lowercase “t” in tramp) is the euphemism given to a tattoo on the lower back, usually of a female, that peeks out the top of low rise jeans. It has nothing to do with a dog's name.

I noticed the lowercase t. I was correcting the word cat. BTW do you know who Tramp the dog is?

If a woman has one of those, she is crazy.

There was no need to correct the word cat, it was used correctly. He made a joke about getting a tattoo of a kitty cat on his lower back. Still has nothing to do with Tramp the dog. And yes, I know who Tramp is. As in “Lady and the...”. It’s a very popular Disney movie.

(10-03-2017, 07:10 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

I noticed the lowercase t. I was correcting the word cat. 
No you weren't, you were trolling again, just like always.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-03-2017, 07:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 04:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Tramp is a dog.

Hey Jdub, where you been all week?
Be nice.