Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
North Korea Claims Test of Hydrogen Bomb for Long-Range Missile a Success

North Korea Claims Test of Hydrogen Bomb for Long-Range Missile a Success

Pyongyang’s sixth nuclear test came after Kim Jong Un showed off what he described as a hydrogen bomb for an ICBM

North Korea said it conducted a sixth and significantly larger nuclear test Sunday, stepping up pressure on President Donald Trump in what is shaping up to be his biggest foreign policy crisis.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-korea...1504411685
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wonder if the left considers NK a threat?

Time to start testing THAAD on fat boys tests.

They are still a little ways away from a reliable nuclear armed ICBM. Once long range reentry tests start occuring we've entered the realm of no return an Nk will have to be taken seriously. One thing that has been evident the last two years is that they have been blatantly forecasting their every move. Kim needs to be slapped down now or the world will be forced to deal with this idiot and future tainted DNA idiots for foreseeable future.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-03-2017, 09:15 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I wonder if the left considers NK a threat?

Of course left-wing voters consider NK a threat. They have been testing nuclear bombs for years. Unlike the huge mistake in Iraq, there is actual proof those weapons exist.

However, it is very important to look at who is the bigger threat to America - North Korea or ISIS. Numbers tell me it is obviously ISIS, so I would go to war against them first.

(09-04-2017, 11:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 09:15 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I wonder if the left considers NK a threat?

Of course left-wing voters consider NK a threat. They have been testing nuclear bombs for years. Unlike the huge mistake in Iraq, there is actual proof those weapons exist.

However, it is very important to look at who is the bigger threat to America - North Korea or ISIS. Numbers tell me it is obviously ISIS, so I would go to war against them first.

Lol, the Iraqi weapons had plenty of proof, including them being used by Syria in the last few years of Obummer's term.

And the Norks currently have 6.5 million people in their military and posses WMDs, your numb4rs are wrong.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-04-2017, 11:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: LOL the Iraqi weapons had plenty of proof, including them being used by Syria in the last few years of Obuma'ss term.

And the Norks currently have 6.5 million people in their military and posses WMDs, your numb4rs are wrong.

I was not talking about military troops. We aren't going to fight against all 6.5 million of them. Instead of I was thinking about people who have already been killed worldwide by ISIS and the fact that NK has only been testing weapons, not using them against us.

(09-04-2017, 11:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

As someone who was there, WMD was very real and we recovered tons! The stuff we couldn't get ended up with their neighbor. There are also numerous Congressional reports to collaborate this. Stop listening to left wing news!

FYI... Nk is the bigger immediate threat to global stability. On the ISIS front, you can't go to war and defeat an ideology! It will rear it's ugly head as a different "name".

(09-05-2017, 08:49 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 11:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:  Of course left-wing voters consider NK a threat. They have been testing nuclear bombs for years. Unlike the huge mistake in Iraq, there is actual proof those weapons exist.

As someone who was there, WMD was very real and we recovered tons! The stuff we couldn't get ended up with their neighbor. There are also numerous Congressional reports to collaborate this. Stop listening to left wing news!

FYI... Nk is the bigger immediate threat to global stability. On the ISIS front, you can't go to war and defeat an ideology! It will rear it's ugly head as a different "name".

Tons of what, decades old degraded chemical weapons Rumsfeld helped Iraq get when they were fighting our common enemy, Iran?

There's a reason their existence and discovery has largely gone unnoticed, and it has nothing to do with a lack of "left wing media reporting", but because they were not part of any active WMD program we were sold on as a reason to invade.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-06-2017, 03:17 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-05-2017, 08:49 AM)B2hibry Wrote: As someone who was there, WMD was very real and we recovered tons! The stuff we couldn't get ended up with their neighbor. There are also numerous Congressional reports to collaborate this. Stop listening to left wing news!

Tons of what, decades old degraded chemical weapons Rumsfeld helped Iraq get when they were fighting our common enemy, Iran?

There's a reason their existence and discovery has largely gone unnoticed, and it has nothing to do with a lack of "left wing media reporting", but because they were not part of any active WMD program we were sold on as a reason to invade.

Keep that head buried. Their chemical weapons program was extensive and included mustard, sarin, cyclosarin, vx, anthrax, botulinum, and aflatoxins. FYI, the U.S. never gave Iraq chemical or biological weapons. Unfortunately, the U.S. did allow the purchase of materials and other supplies to buildup their anthrax and botulinum programs. The chemicals were manufactured wholly by the Iraqi government in numerous know facilities. After the war, many of these known facilities still housed CBW so hot that we turned a blind eye after many of us starting getting strange illnesses. The Iraqi government was left to handle it, and they chose to bury or let them be. There were still facilities unexplored that pop-up in the news even today thanks to ISIS. Search al-Muthanna, Abu Ghraib, al Taji , and Fallujah to name a few places. Look up MOD's cleanup agreement. Heck, feel free to search the CIA library. This doesn't include the huge nuclear program they had started.

(09-06-2017, 04:48 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 03:17 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Tons of what, decades old degraded chemical weapons Rumsfeld helped Iraq get when they were fighting our common enemy, Iran?

Keep that head buried. Their chemical weapons program was extensive and included mustard, sarin, cyclosarin, vx, anthrax, botulinum, and aflatoxins. FYI, the U.S. never gave Iraq chemical or biological weapons. Unfortunately, the U.S. did allow the purchase of materials and other supplies to buildup their anthrax and botulinum programs. The chemicals were manufactured wholly by the Iraqi government in numerous know facilities. After the war, many of these known facilities still housed CBW so hot that we turned a blind eye after many of us starting getting strange illnesses. The Iraqi government was left to handle it, and they chose to bury or let them be. There were still facilities unexplored that pop-up in the news even today thanks to ISIS. Search al-Muthanna, Abu Ghraib, al Taji , and Fallujah to name a few places. Look up MOD's cleanup agreement. Heck, feel free to search the CIA library. This doesn't include the huge nuclear program they had started.

I didn't say we gave them to them, I said Rumsfeld helped them get them. We knew those sites were hot but didn't warn the personnel who found them, another reason the Bush administration didn't laud their discovery. They weren't part of an on-going program.

Are you trying to tell me if the chemical weapons found in Iraq were the smoking gun which justified the war the Bush War Pigs wouldn't stage a Mission Accomplished-style event to trumpet their discovery?
- Bob Marley

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2017, 10:27 PM by B2hibry.)

(09-06-2017, 06:31 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 04:48 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Keep that head buried. Their chemical weapons program was extensive and included mustard, sarin, cyclosarin, vx, anthrax, botulinum, and aflatoxins. FYI, the U.S. never gave Iraq chemical or biological weapons. Unfortunately, the U.S. did allow the purchase of materials and other supplies to buildup their anthrax and botulinum programs. The chemicals were manufactured wholly by the Iraqi government in numerous know facilities. After the war, many of these known facilities still housed CBW so hot that we turned a blind eye after many of us starting getting strange illnesses. The Iraqi government was left to handle it, and they chose to bury or let them be. There were still facilities unexplored that pop-up in the news even today thanks to ISIS. Search al-Muthanna, Abu Ghraib, al Taji , and Fallujah to name a few places. Look up MOD's cleanup agreement. Heck, feel free to search the CIA library. This doesn't include the huge nuclear program they had started.

I didn't say we gave them to them, I said Rumsfeld helped them get them. We knew those sites were hot but didn't warn the personnel who found them, another reason the Bush administration didn't laud their discovery. They weren't part of an on-going program.

Are you trying to tell me if the chemical weapons found in Iraq were the smoking gun which justified the war the Bush War Pigs wouldn't stage a Mission Accomplished-style event to trumpet their discovery?
You dizzy yet? They existed from day one but that fact gets buried by politicians. War came about because Iraq refused to stop making them and destroy what they had stockpiled. What's so hard here? 
Plenty of information out there to educate yourself but I'm sure it's easier to just go with your status quo.

(09-06-2017, 09:53 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 06:31 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I didn't say we gave them to them, I said Rumsfeld helped them get them. We knew those sites were hot but didn't warn the personnel who found them, another reason the Bush administration didn't laud their discovery. They weren't part of an on-going program.

You dizzy yet? They existed from day one but that fact gets buried by politicians. War came about because Iraq refused to stop making them and destroy what they had stockpiled. What's so hard here? 
Plenty of information out there to educate yourself but I'm sure it's easier to just go with your status quo.

Dizzy? From the truth? The status quo would be there were no weapons found. The truth is old, degraded pre-Gulf War era weapons were found, not products of an active program. The administration didn't laud their discovery because they did not provide justification for the war. Not only that, they knew the weapons existed but were negligent in properly preparing military personnel for their discovery, leading to injury. Your documents will show exactly that.
- Bob Marley

(09-07-2017, 10:40 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 09:53 PM)B2hibry Wrote: You dizzy yet? They existed from day one but that fact gets buried by politicians. War came about because Iraq refused to stop making them and destroy what they had stockpiled. What's so hard here? 

Dizzy? From the truth? The status quo would be there were no weapons found. The truth is old, degraded pre-Gulf War era weapons were found, not products of an active program. The administration didn't laud their discovery because they did not provide justification for the war. Not only that, they knew the weapons existed but were negligent in properly preparing military personnel for their discovery, leading to injury. Your documents will show exactly that.
So no justification for war based on CW, but as you state "pre-Gulf War era weapons were found" when they were supposedly declared and destroyed along with pure agents and precursor. You realize how blatantly dismissive you sound? Active programs existed up to DESERT STORM/DESERT SHIELD. Not even UNSCOM was fully aware of how many hard facilities let alone mobile facilities existed, which leads us stumbling upon manufacturing facilities for years after war completion, causing issues among military and civilian personnel. The only real "negligence" towards military members can be pinned to improper burning/disposal which contaminated the air and denial of exposure. There has been government (U.S., France, Britain, Australian, German) documentation, not my documentation, of these events even to the present. Aside from this documentation, I am speaking from personal experience. I know what CBRNE teams have seen, tested, documented, disposed of, transferred, etc. So excuse me when I think what you type is just beyond naive. Anyways, I'm done as this is getting beyond the original post.

It's Obama's fault, he let NK gets to this point. Now it's time for Trump to make NK a parking lot for a Wal-Mart.

(09-07-2017, 01:43 PM)BklynJag Wrote: It's Obama's fault, he let NK gets to this point. Now it's time for Trump to make NK a parking lot for a Wal-Mart.

It was President Clinton that gave the Norks 2 nuclear reactors and a few billion in cash
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(09-07-2017, 01:43 PM)BklynJag Wrote: It's Obama's fault, he let NK gets to this point. Now it's time for Trump to make NK a parking lot for a Wal-Mart.
Blame it all on Obama! Wooooo!

(09-07-2017, 12:04 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 10:40 AM)rollerjag Wrote: Dizzy? From the truth? The status quo would be there were no weapons found. The truth is old, degraded pre-Gulf War era weapons were found, not products of an active program. The administration didn't laud their discovery because they did not provide justification for the war. Not only that, they knew the weapons existed but were negligent in properly preparing military personnel for their discovery, leading to injury. Your documents will show exactly that.
So no justification for war based on CW, but as you state "pre-Gulf War era weapons were found" when they were supposedly declared and destroyed along with pure agents and precursor. You realize how blatantly dismissive you sound? Active programs existed up to DESERT STORM/DESERT SHIELD. Not even UNSCOM was fully aware of how many hard facilities let alone mobile facilities existed, which leads us stumbling upon manufacturing facilities for years after war completion, causing issues among military and civilian personnel. The only real "negligence" towards military members can be pinned to improper burning/disposal which contaminated the air and denial of exposure. There has been government (U.S., France, Britain, Australian, German) documentation, not my documentation, of these events even to the present. Aside from this documentation, I am speaking from personal experience. I know what CBRNE teams have seen, tested, documented, disposed of, transferred, etc. So excuse me when I think what you type is just beyond naive. Anyways, I'm done as this is getting beyond the original post.

Nothing you posted here refutes my point. The weapons found were not why we invaded Iraq.
- Bob Marley

A few MOABS on Pyongyang. Problem solved.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I vote to wait until one of these grand military parades and then missiles away! Saturday the 9th looks good.