Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This is why Michael Bennett will sit all year

(09-07-2017, 10:41 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 10:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Love the outrage from other african american athletes about this fake news. Another reason to raise your children not to look to athletes as role models. Charles Barkley had it right the whole time.

Sure, but then there's the outrage about the outrage.   I mean the white people who are constantly outraged by the black people's outrage.
100X this.

People get just as upset if not more upset when someone else is upset.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-07-2017, 09:56 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Fake News.

This is not coming from CNN. I would bet it is real news when the source is Michael Bennett himself.

(09-07-2017, 11:18 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

This is not coming from CNN. I would bet it is real news when the source is Michael Bennett himself.

You shouldn't believe everything you hear.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Everybody knows it isn't official until AOL reports it.

It's perfect timing. Sometimes I honestly wonder if a lot of this [BLEEP] is just scripted and developed in advance to drive specific agendas.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-06-2017, 11:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yes, Bennett abandoning loyalty to a country that lets him earn millions of dollars chasing someone because of a few bad cops makes perfect sense.

Abandoning loyalty because he sits during a song?

(09-07-2017, 04:16 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 11:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yes, Bennett abandoning loyalty to a country that lets him earn millions of dollars chasing someone because of a few bad cops makes perfect sense.

Abandoning loyalty because he sits during a song?

What does boycotting the national anthem have to do with a cop he claims treated him badly? Some kid in school is thinking about doing the same thing now based on a message that makes zero sense.

(09-07-2017, 04:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 04:16 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: Abandoning loyalty because he sits during a song?

What does boycotting the national anthem have to do with a cop he claims treated him badly? Some kid in school is thinking about doing the same thing now based on a message that makes zero sense.

What does sitting during the anthem have to do with his loyalty to the country?

If I replace loyalty with respect, does that suffice?

Good thing the cop had his body cam on to avoid all of this he said she said stuff.

Oh wait.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 07:40 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

Yeah because Michael Bennett isn't biased for Michael Bennett at all  Rolleyes  Wallbash what you just typed doesn't make a lick of sense.

It's already been proven to be "fake news" (if you want to call it that), but I call it a downright lie by Michael Bennett. The video evidence is already backing up the police department's side of the story.. infact after they did their investigation the police chief is now asking the NFL to do their own investigation into the event, because they don't appreciate being straight up lied on. Cops across the country are getting tired of this bullcrap (not to mention being called into ambushes). 

It's funny, because since more and more police have to wear cameras, the cameras are actually clearing more cops of false claims than incriminating them, but the mainstream media doesn't report those cases, because it doesn't fit their race baiting anti-law enforcement BLM agenda. Gee, I bet Darren Wilson wishes he was wearing a camera after [BLEEP] Michael Brown strong arm robbed a convenient store and then assualted Wilson while trying to take his firearm..the truth (instead of lies) would've came out a lot sooner and Ferguson would've never happened..which started all this crap to begin with.

(09-07-2017, 11:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 11:18 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: This is not coming from CNN. I would bet it is real news when the source is Michael Bennett himself.

You shouldn't believe everything you hear.

Obviously I don't believe everything I hear. My point is if Michael Bennett says one thing and the LVPD says another you should believe Bennett's side of it.

(09-07-2017, 06:09 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 11:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You shouldn't believe everything you hear.

Obviously I don't believe everything I hear. My point is if Michael Bennett says one thing and the LVPD says another you should believe Bennett's side of it.

?????????
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-07-2017, 11:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You shouldn't believe everything you hear.

Your point is absolutely stupid.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 07:42 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(09-07-2017, 06:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 06:09 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Obviously I don't believe everything I hear. My point is if Michael Bennett says one thing and the LVPD says another you should believe Bennett's side of it.

?????????

I have stopped trying to understand. 

One side has video evidence verifying their account of the story..the other side just has empty allegations backed up by a bunch of nothing and the person who's making the allegations is well known for his anti-law enforcement/race rhetoric... yeah, screw the evidence we do have, let's believe THAT guy and take his word as fact. Rolleyes [BLEEP]?!

I imagine you believe OJ Simpson didn't kill his former wife and Ronald Goldman, too. 

And Ted Bundy didn't kill all of those women. 

And JonBenet Ramsey's family had nothing to do with her murder.

Because they said they didn't do it and we all know they did.

Same ol JDub.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-07-2017, 07:31 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 06:09 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Obviously I don't believe everything I hear. My point is if Michael Bennett says one thing and the LVPD says another you should believe Bennett's side of it.

I imagine you believe OJ Simpson didn't kill his former wife and Ronald Goldman, too. 

And Ted Bundy didn't kill all of those women. 

And JonBenet Ramsey's family had nothing to do with her murder.

Because they said they didn't do it and we all know they did.

It takes a warped mind, to side with warped minds..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 08:31 PM by My Desired Display Name.)

(09-07-2017, 04:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If I replace loyalty with respect, does that suffice?

Not really, but I also don't care that much about the convo. I just always find it funny someone's love for the country can be summed up to if they stand up for a song.

(09-07-2017, 08:28 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 04:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If I replace loyalty with respect, does that suffice?

Not really, but I also don't care that much about the convo.  I just always find it funny someone's love for the country can be summed up to if they stand up for a song.

Apparently 32 billionaires found it offensive enough to keep a capable employee unemployed, so I'm clearly not alone here.