Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's Starting Already for the Browns

First overall pick Myles Garret has a high ankle sprain and is slated to miss the first few weeks of the season, starting with the season opening game against the hated Steelers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...le-sprain/

On top of that, the Browns have cut S Calvin Pryor after a pre practice fight with WR Ricardo Lewis

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...fter-fight

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The loss of Myles Garett is huge from the standpoint of reducing the chances of the Browns making substantial progress this season. They should definitely err on the side of caution with the injury. This is the type of injury that could linger for months.

Unless the Browns implode in the locker room, they should retain Hue Jackson for the 2018 season. The lack of stability and continuity has set them back almost as much as their problematic personnel decisions.

Wow, can't imagine losing a top DE draft pick before the season starts!

(09-07-2017, 02:43 PM)JNev Wrote: Wow, can't imagine losing a top DE draft pick before the season starts!

I mean Fowler went 3rd overall and was lost 1st practice...

I think that was his joke
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Not good when you have fights in your locker room. Apparently, this isn't the first time either.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-07-2017, 03:00 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 02:43 PM)JNev Wrote: Wow, can't imagine losing a top DE draft pick before the season starts!

I mean Fowler went 3rd overall and was lost 1st practice...

Woosh

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 04:27 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(09-07-2017, 03:07 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I think that was his joke

Obviously not a good one because it looks like a blatant lie to at least one other poster.

(09-07-2017, 04:26 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 03:07 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I think that was his joke

Obviously not a good one because it looks like a blatant lie to at least one other poster.

Was it truly possible a Jaguars fan who cares enough about the team to post on here just forgot their #3 overall pick tore his ACL in mini-camp just two years ago?

I guess it is entirely possible
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Why don't we have a Facepalm smiley? Mods?

(09-07-2017, 04:55 PM)JNev Wrote: Why don't we have a Facepalm smiley? Mods?

[Image: facepalm.gif]

(09-07-2017, 04:36 PM)Berowntrouser Wrote: I guess it is entirely possible

Don't assume they're fans.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato