Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
JaguarsWire: 4 key Jaguars vs. Texans matchups for fans to watch

4 key Jaguars vs. Texans matchups for fans to watch

http://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/...-to-watch/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

OT Kendall Lamm vs. DEs Yannick Ngakoue and Dante Fowler Jr.

I think our DE's will get a few pressures and maybe a sack or two but I expect a pretty decent game but nothing special. I think our middle will get most of the pressure but we will see.

WR Deandre Hopkins vs. CB Jalen Ramsey

I think this could be a fun match up for a few more years to come. I think overall Jalen will win this battle but Hopkins will get in a good play or 2 in. Maybe 50 yards and one TD.

CB Kevin Johnson vs. WR Allen Robinson

Robinson could destroy Johnson but its all up to Bortles on delivering the ball.

OTs Cam Robinson and Jermey Parnell vs EDGE rushers J.J. Watt, Jadeveon Clowney and Whitney Mercilus

Cam Robinson is going to be our best or second best performer on our O- Line all season. I think he will look good a lot this game but Watt will make him look like a dumb rookie a few times too. Parnell I don't have much faith in against this D- Line.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA