Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anti-Trump protesters line the streets in Chicago and New York

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...story.html

President-elect Trump has a tall task ahead of him in unifying the nation again.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let em all go to California. That's what they want? Lettem have it. Everyone is happy.

Calexit
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

They're just worried that they may have to work for a living again.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Good god liberals are the biggest [BLEEP] on the planet.

There is more people at these protests than we saw at her rally's...guess they should have put this energy out BEFORE the election.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Good god liberals are the biggest [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the planet.

Reminds me of a tweet I saw..

Trump's first 100 days

1) Build Wall

2) Throw Libs over Wall

3) Jobs

4) Isis
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Trump is going to get less votes than Romney in 2012. Less percentage of the vote as well.

I wouldn't pretend the country has spoken. He is extremely unliked, to the point more people wanted Hillary. How will he respond and govern?

Quote:http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...story.html

President-elect Trump has a tall task ahead of him in unifying the nation again.

This county wasn't unified before. 

Quote:This county wasn't unified before.

The election results show it to be worse in 2016. What will 2020 look like?

Quote:Trump is going to get less votes than Romney in 2012. Less percentage of the vote as well.

I wouldn't pretend the country has spoken. He is extremely unliked, to the point more people wanted Hillary. How will he respond and govern?

States like California, New York, and Illinois are enough to get the popular vote for any Democrat. They always get the popular vote, overall. That doesn't prove your point. The typical margin is lower than normal. 

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 10:35 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:States like California, New York, and Illinois are enough to get the popular vote for any Democrat. They always get the popular vote, overall. That doesn't prove your point. The typical margin is lower than normal.
Sorry but your wrong. Its very rare and only twice in the last 100 years. Well over half the country is not for Trump. More americans prefered Hillary. People are not going to go away. If he thinks he can be who he has been, it wont be a very successful 4 years.

edit: I support the Electoral College

Quote:Trump is going to get less votes than Romney in 2012. Less percentage of the vote as well.

And she's getting less votes than Romney did in 2012...and a lot less than Obama did too. So what? And a difference of 200000 votes out of 120 million doesn't signify a huge difference between the two candidates.

The Math: Trump 2016 Would’ve Beaten Obama 2012

So Romney WAS the wrong choice.

Quote:And she's getting less votes than Romney did in 2012...and a lot less than Obama did too. So what? And a difference of 200000 votes out of 120 million doesn't signify a huge difference between the two candidates.

The election is over. It's no longer about Clinton. It's about a country that is as divided as it has ever been. Its about the fact this country absolutely is full of hate and vitriol. I get the sense that President-Elect Donald Trump doesn't get it, nor do his supporters. Nope it's all ha ha and spit in your face. How do you see that ending?

Quote:Good god liberals are the biggest [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the planet.

Apparently I have to remind other posters not to lump all liberals together when name-calling them.

Not all liberals are bad people. Not all conservatives are good people. Get over it.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/442059/dont-blame-clinton-trump-2016-wouldve-beaten-obama-2012'>The Math: Trump 2016 Would’ve Beaten Obama 2012</a>

So Romney WAS the wrong choice.

This is ridiculous. You cannot guarantee the same cause, therefore you cannot predict the effect.

Deport them President Trump to Syria

Quote:The election is over. It's no longer about Clinton. It's about a country that is as divided as it has ever been. Its about the fact this country absolutely is full of hate and vitriol. I get the sense that President-Elect Donald Trump doesn't get it, nor do his supporters. Nope it's all ha ha and spit in your face. How do you see that ending?

With Liberals screaming and crying about racism, sexism, genderism, and classism. Just like every other damn day.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:The election is over. It's no longer about Clinton. It's about a country that is as divided as it has ever been. Its about the fact this country absolutely is full of hate and vitriol. I get the sense that President-Elect Donald Trump doesn't get it, nor do his supporters. Nope it's all ha ha and spit in your face. How do you see that ending?

You made it about her when you brought her into the conversation. And as far as the hate and vitriol, the only people I see spewing that stuff right now are the ones protesting a president that hasn't even taken office yet. But I'm sure it's just Trump and his supporters fault, not both sides....never that.

Quote:Deport them President Trump to Syria

Deportation by definition is forcing people to return to their native countries FYI. Not all illegal immigrants are from Syria.