Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEVER FORGET

Star 

Today - September 11, 2017 - is the 16th anniversary of one of the worst days in U.S. history, when nearly 3,000 innocent people died. No matter how much time passes we must all remember what happened on this day in 2001, the victims, and the first responders. Thank you to all of the people who risked their lives. To those who died, we remember you. God bless America.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ocial-medi

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

#NeverForget

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2017, 04:00 PM by The Drifter.)

I'm still MAD AS HELL!!!!!
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

It was an eye opener and quite the black eye. One of the few times the fight has been brought to our own soil, albeit, in a cowardice way. I do miss the patriotism and unity that day brought, but here's to hoping a tragedy like that never happens again.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-11-2017, 04:48 PM)B2hibry Wrote: It was an eye opener and quite the black eye. One of the few times the fight has been brought to our own soil, albeit, in a cowardice way. I do miss the patriotism and unity that day brought, but here's to hoping a tragedy like that never happens again.

No tragedy like that one will ever happen again. It was so weird - three planes crashing into buildings, which was previously unheard of. Since then there have still been no reports of a plane crashing into a skyscraper or government building. It was a black eye for aviation security, but not the people who fought back and proved who the real cowards are.

(09-11-2017, 05:17 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 04:48 PM)B2hibry Wrote: It was an eye opener and quite the black eye. One of the few times the fight has been brought to our own soil, albeit, in a cowardice way. I do miss the patriotism and unity that day brought, but here's to hoping a tragedy like that never happens again.

No tragedy like that one will ever happen again
. It was so weird - three planes crashing into buildings, which was previously unheard of. Since then there have still been no reports of a plane crashing into a skyscraper or government building. It was a black eye for aviation security, but not the people who fought back and proved who the real cowards are.

Never say never. It may not occur with the same chain of events again, but if folks who think the same as these jokers did have their way, this country will suffer in unimaginable ways. They've been thinking about how to do an encore for 16 years.

Never ever forget. As those that are still grieving after lost ones for sixteen years. Seems and feels like only yesterday that happened. Sad
Ready for April Showers, Easter, Spring Fever!

(09-11-2017, 06:35 PM)Passepartout Wrote: Never ever forget. As those that are still grieving after lost ones for sixteen years. Seems and feels like only yesterday that happened. Sad

I read an article in my local newspaper with the headline, "Youngest victims: Children left behind." Those kids certainly still don't understand it 16 years later.

I found this necro thread with a search.

Let's all take some time today to think of those who perished that day and the many who followed for years after.

NEVER FORGET!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

In these trying times where some people would prefer we do forget, it is more important than ever that "Never forget" isn't just a phrase.

I will always remember that day for as long as I live. We came together as a country, more than I have seen in my lifetime. That day, we were all New Yorkers. #neverforget
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I'll never forget what our country is capable of doing to their own citizens.

9/11 was an inside job
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-11-2020, 09:48 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: I'll never forget what our country is capable of doing to their own citizens.

9/11 was an inside job

I heard it was staged in the same studio where the 'moon landings' occurred.

Always remember that people outside the US like those militant Muslims and inside the US like #BLM want us dead or converted.

RIP
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-11-2020, 09:52 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 09:48 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: I'll never forget what our country is capable of doing to their own citizens.

9/11 was an inside job

I heard it was staged in the same studio where the 'moon landings' occurred.
No but, building 7 came down for some reason...Had nothing to do with the missing money from the day before...

Follow the $$ from the Govt to the insurance cash, it's so freakin dirty.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Never Forget

(09-11-2017, 05:17 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

No tragedy like that one will ever happen again. It was so weird - three planes crashing into buildings, which was previously unheard of. Since then there have still been no reports of a plane crashing into a skyscraper or government building. It was a black eye for aviation security, but not the people who fought back and proved who the real cowards are.

The dictionary defines the word "coward" as "a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things."

Call those hijackers what you want, but they were not cowards. Evil, delusional, brainwashed, easily led, crazy... call them all that, but they were not cowards.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2020, 07:04 AM by homebiscuit.)

(09-11-2020, 08:30 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 09:52 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I heard it was staged in the same studio where the 'moon landings' occurred.
No but, building 7 came down for some reason...Had nothing to do with the missing money from the day before...

Oh, okay.

(09-13-2020, 05:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 05:17 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: No tragedy like that one will ever happen again. It was so weird - three planes crashing into buildings, which was previously unheard of. Since then there have still been no reports of a plane crashing into a skyscraper or government building. It was a black eye for aviation security, but not the people who fought back and proved who the real cowards are.

The dictionary defines the word "coward" as "a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things."

Call those hijackers what you want, but they were not cowards. Evil, delusional, brainwashed, easily led, crazy... call them all that, but they were not cowards.

But the acts themselves can be, without reserve, characterized as cowardly.

(09-13-2020, 07:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 08:30 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: No but, building 7 came down for some reason...Had nothing to do with the missing money from the day before...

Oh, okay.

(09-13-2020, 05:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The dictionary defines the word "coward" as "a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things."

It cowardly like shooting someone in the back.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-13-2020, 07:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 05:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The dictionary defines the word "coward" as "a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things."

Why?