Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Great Article Showing How Campbell Got His Sacks

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 10:47 AM by The Real Marty.)

Calais Campbell played every spot on the Jaguars defensive line and dominated in Week 1

Great analysis.   What you can really see if you watch the other players closely is that most often, a sack is a 4-man effort.  

[/url]
[url=https://www.sbnation.com/2017/9/12/16296788/calais-campbell-jaguars-defensive-line-dominated]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Im going to call this now. Calais will be the defensive player of the year.

(09-13-2017, 11:13 AM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Im going to call this now. Calais will be the defensive player of the year.

Something tells me Malik Jackson doesn't like being shown up and just might come to play this week vs the Titans. 
'02

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 01:34 PM by 520.)

By going against Texans o line

That's how

Lewan bout to make Campbell his [BLEEP]

Seriously. [BLEEP] bleep

(09-13-2017, 01:34 PM)520 Wrote: By going against Texans o line

That's how

Seriously. [BLEEP] bleep

You know the tacks message boards have gone doom and gloom when the trash blow over here.

This same Lewan? Please.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-13-2017, 01:40 PM)B2hibry Wrote:

That's how

Seriously. [BLEEP] bleep

You know the tacks message boards have gone doom and gloom when the trash blow over here.

This same Lewan? Please.

Lol you found one play where lewan and the line crashed left and he d line crashed right against the best d lineman in the game

I could pull up dozens of times lewan owned him

Even [BLEEP] [BLEEP] conklin did

How did he get his sacks?

Probably by playing against a trash OL protecting a trash QB.

I mean, it's basically like the texans had a preseason roster out there.

Well they obviously assumed this game was set up as a make a wish foundation type thing

(09-13-2017, 01:46 PM)520 Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 01:40 PM)B2hibry Wrote: You know the tacks message boards have gone doom and gloom when the trash blow over here.

This same Lewan? Please.

Lol you found one play where lewan and the line crashed left and he d line crashed right against the best d lineman in the game

I could pull up dozens of times lewan owned him

Even [BLEEP] [BLEEP] conklin did

But, but... If your tackles are given up ground like that, then there is no hope for your weak interior that just got rag-dolled last game.

We'll see soon enough. That offensive line can't be all that great. I mean, after all, ya'll did allow us to break your boys leg.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-13-2017, 01:49 PM)520 Wrote: Well they obviously assumed this game was set up as a make a wish foundation type thing

Well I mean come on... When you got special visitors you need to be a gracious host!
[Image: c6sexi0uwaevt4l.jpg]

(09-13-2017, 01:40 PM)B2hibry Wrote:

That's how

Seriously. [BLEEP] bleep

This same Lewan? Please.

Lol. 

Yannick is gonna have 30 sacks Sunday

(09-13-2017, 02:08 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 01:40 PM)B2hibry Wrote: You know the tacks message boards have gone doom and gloom when the trash blow over here.

This same Lewan? Please.

Lol. 

Yannick is gonna have 30 sacks Sunday

Shhhh, they think only Campbell will be lining up over there.

Campbell was awesome but Malik Jackson is holding his own again. Several times he was the one who got double teamed and Campbell exploited the 1 vs 1.

Now probably some teams will double team Campbell and Malik will have more freedom with some 1vs1.
Without forgetting Yannick of course.

Pick your poison Smile

(09-13-2017, 01:47 PM)Thaddeus43 Wrote: How did he get his sacks?

(09-13-2017, 02:18 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: Campbell was awesome but Malik Jackson is holding his own again. Several times he was the one who got double teamed and Campbell exploited the 1 vs 1.

Now probably some teams will double team Campbell and Malik will have more freedom with some 1vs1.

Pick your poison Smile

Lol poison. Poison like wheat bread to people with a tiny gluten allergy

(09-13-2017, 02:26 PM)520 Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 01:47 PM)Thaddeus43 Wrote: How did he get his sacks?

(09-13-2017, 02:18 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: Campbell was awesome but Malik Jackson is holding his own again. Several times he was the one who got double teamed and Campbell exploited the 1 vs 1.

Pick your poison Smile

Lol poison. Poison like wheat bread to people with a tiny gluten allergy

We'll see if ya boy finishes this game.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-13-2017, 01:58 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 01:49 PM)520 Wrote: Well they obviously assumed this game was set up as a make a wish foundation type thing

Well I mean come on... When you got special visitors you need to be a gracious host!
[Image: c6sexi0uwaevt4l.jpg]

Who the hell gets a division title tattoo?

better question, who gets a div tat for a div they haven't even won yet? also it's gotta be photoshopped, though, is that a turkey fryer i see in the back there?
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Campbell, Jackson, Ngakoue and Fowler had tinhorns fans all like:

[Image: giphy.gif]