Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lions fan respond to racial slur used against her for sitting during National Anthem

(09-23-2017, 02:24 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 12:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Lets not get too high and mighty when the majority of your accepted Hip Hop artists are down right vulgar when it comes to race and women.. 

So blow it out of your rear with the hypocrisy

How am I being a hypocrite?

You're a liberal, so you accept Hip Hop lyrics with no rebuke, therefore you're a hypocrite.

It's hard to keep up, I know.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-23-2017, 04:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 04:38 PM)rollerjag Wrote: The couple in the photo  weren't just called "ignorant." You left out a word.

He left out a word because you would give him a warning for it.

Not unless there was an attempt to bypass the filter. Regardless, the rest of the post I quoted seems to reflect an unawareness of a key word from the linked article.
- Bob Marley

(09-23-2017, 04:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 02:24 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: How am I being a hypocrite?

You're a liberal, so you accept Hip Hop lyrics with no rebuke, therefore you're a hypocrite.

Well, just to clarify a little, I'm not a liberal and I don't like hip hop.

(09-23-2017, 05:58 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 04:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You're a liberal, so you accept Hip Hop lyrics with no rebuke, therefore you're a hypocrite.

Well, just to clarify a little, I'm not a liberal and I don't like hip hop.

No wonder you're confused. So, why aren't you criticizing Hip Hop?
- Bob Marley

(09-23-2017, 02:24 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 12:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Lets not get too high and mighty when the majority of your accepted Hip Hop artists are down right vulgar when it comes to race and women.. 

So blow it out of your rear with the hypocrisy

How am I being a hypocrite?

Ok, let me rephrase.. Anyone who listens to today's hip hop with the vulgarities regarding women and races and at the same time, are offended by our National Anthem's 3rd stanza, are the hypocrites.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2017, 06:39 PM by The Real Marty.)

(09-23-2017, 06:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 02:24 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: How am I being a hypocrite?

Ok, let me rephrase.. Anyone who listens to today's hip hop with the vulgarities regarding women and races and at the same time, are offended by our National Anthem's 3rd stanza, are the hypocrites.

I don't know where you got the idea that I listen to hip hop OR that I am offended by any part of the national anthem. I listen to classical music and I don't give a damn if the national anthem is racist. And I also don't give a damn if someone wants to kneel, or sit down, or scratch their [BLEEP] during the national anthem. This whole national anthem controversy over players kneeling is purely silly. Who cares? Why do you guys get so heated up about this stuff? Who cares what the players do during the anthem.

(09-23-2017, 06:34 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 06:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Ok, let me rephrase.. Anyone who listens to today's hip hop with the vulgarities regarding women and races and at the same time, are offended by our National Anthem's 3rd stanza, are the hypocrites.

I don't know where you got the idea that I listen to hip hop OR that I am offended by any part of the national anthem.  I listen to classical music and I don't give a damn if the national anthem is racist.  And I also don't give a damn if someone wants to kneel, or sit down, or scratch their [BLEEP] during the national anthem.  This whole national anthem controversy over players kneeling is purely silly.  Who cares?  Why do you guys get so heated up about this stuff?  Who cares what the players do during the anthem.

If you don't listen to that trash, then I suppose that I'm not talking about you. 

You may not get offended over some piece of trash who disrespects our flag and country, but apparently you get offended over a misquote. Thanks for reading, Anyone..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-23-2017, 05:09 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 04:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: He left out a word because you would give him a warning for it.

Not unless there was an attempt to bypass the filter. Regardless, the rest of the post I quoted seems to reflect an unawareness of a key word from the linked article.

Evidence obscured is merely faith. I have no faith in this story because the media are faithless.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-23-2017, 09:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 05:09 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Not unless there was an attempt to bypass the filter. Regardless, the rest of the post I quoted seems to reflect an unawareness of a key word from the linked article.

Evidence obscured is merely faith. I have no faith in this story because the media are faithless.

Yet you had faith the woman based her claim of racism upon the word "ignorant" alone, which speaks to bias and prejudice.
- Bob Marley

(09-23-2017, 10:01 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 09:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Evidence obscured is merely faith. I have no faith in this story because the media are faithless.

Yet you had faith the woman based her claim of racism upon the word "ignorant" alone, which speaks to bias and prejudice.

I saw the word "ignorant", did you see anything else? Frankly speaking, we've seen so many faked racial incidents the last 10 years that every single one the media reports should be met with skepticism.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato