Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How good can the TITANS be?

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 03:35 AM by Jeff.Fisher.)

Is this the week the Titans offense finally starts to roll? Winning in san fran then coming home to roast the Rams, setting up that week 17 afc south championship in Nashville..
When they write the history books, they will say it was that awful unwatchable arizona game that pushed them into their super bowl run.
Or maybe it was the week of man bonding mularkey has planned for their desert slumber party

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-12-2017, 03:26 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Is this the week the Titans offense finally starts to roll? Winning in san fran then coming home to roast the Rams, setting up that week 17 afc south championship in Nashville..
When they write the history books, they will say it was that awful unwatchable arizona game that pushed them into their super bowl run.
Or maybe it was the week of man bonding mularkey has planned for their desert slumber party

Eh. Mariota has honestly looked like trash. He'd need to have a big turnaround really quick for the titans to even have a chance at winning a game in the playoffs.

(09-18-2017, 01:15 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: After todays game, the TITANS are in first place with their 1-0 division record. This was the top priority after last years finish. All of the offseason hype was dulled with their terrible preseason and the loss to the raiders. I've seen this team start slow before, in games and seasons...
I think this team is better than they're playing, and by mid season will be on a roll. With their last half of the schedule easier than the first even a 3-3 start or so puts them on track, providing they win their games in the division
Do you think the TITANS can go on to compete with the steelers chiefs and pats?
Bump.

Thris thread is like a traffic accident...can’t help but rubber kneck it!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(12-12-2017, 11:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 01:15 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: After todays game, the TITANS are in first place with their 1-0 division record. This was the top priority after last years finish. All of the offseason hype was dulled with their terrible preseason and the loss to the raiders. I've seen this team start slow before, in games and seasons...
I think this team is better than they're playing, and by mid season will be on a roll. With their last half of the schedule easier than the first even a 3-3 start or so puts them on track, providing they win their games in the division
Do you think the TITANS can go on to compete with the steelers chiefs and pats?
Bump.

This still holds true. The jags and Titans win the next two games, setting up that afc south championship game. Woo hoo good time to be a titans/jag fan

(12-12-2017, 08:01 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 11:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bump.

This still holds true. The jags and Titans win the next two games, setting up that afc south championship game. Woo hoo good time to be a titans/jag fan

What would be awesome is we win the next two, Tenn drops the Rams game.  We're sitting at 11-4 in week 17 and the Tacks are 9-6. Regardless of the outcome, we win the division.  It would be epic in jax.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(12-13-2017, 11:21 AM)NCJag Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 08:01 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: This still holds true. The jags and Titans win the next two games, setting up that afc south championship game. Woo hoo good time to be a titans/jag fan

What would be awesome is we win the next two, Tenn drops the Rams game.  We're sitting at 11-4 in week 17 and the Tacks are 9-6. Regardless of the outcome, we win the division.  It would be epic in jax.

That would be best case scenario.

And then we still win. 12-4 and the 2 seed. Sounds soooo sweet.

Mods can we unban the trolls in time so they can enjoy week 17 with us?

(12-12-2017, 08:01 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 11:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bump.

While I understand that's your best case, do you really see yourself beating the Rams after watching your game against the Cardinals?  I don't see the Titans offense putting up nearly enough points to keep pace with the Rams.

(12-13-2017, 01:46 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 08:01 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: This still holds true. The jags and Titans win the next two games, setting up that afc south championship game. Woo hoo good time to be a titans/jag fan

While I understand that's your best case, do you really see yourself beating the Rams after watching your game against the Cardinals?  I don't see the Titans offense putting up nearly enough points to keep pace with the Rams.

Yes. Backs up against the wall. The Titans will win in san fran, jags will roast the cows. Then the titans will make their stand at home, beating the rams then beating the jags. It's simple really. You guys shouldnt be so confident.

(12-13-2017, 02:26 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 01:46 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: While I understand that's your best case, do you really see yourself beating the Rams after watching your game against the Cardinals?  I don't see the Titans offense putting up nearly enough points to keep pace with the Rams.

Yes. Backs up against the wall. The Titans will win in san fran, jags will roast the cows. Then the titans will make their stand at home, beating the rams then beating the jags. It's simple really. You guys shouldnt be so confident.

Do you watch your tacks?
What about the recent games gives you confidence in winning 3 straight to finish the season?

(12-13-2017, 02:26 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 01:46 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: While I understand that's your best case, do you really see yourself beating the Rams after watching your game against the Cardinals?  I don't see the Titans offense putting up nearly enough points to keep pace with the Rams.

The Jaguars should have zero confidence, but somehow you have the confidence to the titans will win three games in a row.  Oh the irony.

San Fran is the 2 point Favorite this week over the Tacks

At San Francisco -2 Tennessee
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

I have zero doubt the Titans can beat the Jaguars on any given day, but the direction the two teams are going right now....appear to be different.

I'm done with this sorry team until mularkey and his band of awful coaches are gone. Even when they won games this season, they were like watching a bag of rancid pineapples grow more rancid. Yeah i'm talking to you pineapple man.
I'll be pulling for the Jags to beat up tommy boy and big rape
At least you guys make it look fun. This seasons Titans have almost ruined football for me.
And that is the answer to this sorry thread. Who ever started this thing anyway? Get rid of it.

(12-17-2017, 08:53 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: I'm done with this sorry team until mularkey and his band of awful coaches are gone. Even when they won games this season, they were like watching a bag of rancid pineapples grow more rancid. Yeah i'm talking to you pineapple man.
At least you guys make it look fun. This seasons Titans have almost ruined football for me.
And that is the answer to this sorry thread. Who ever started this thing anyway? Get rid of it.

But week two?

(12-17-2017, 09:03 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 08:53 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: I'm done with this sorry team until mularkey and his band of awful coaches are gone. Even when they won games this season, they were like watching a bag of rancid pineapples grow more rancid. Yeah i'm talking to you pineapple man.

But week two?

Yeah that was sweet. I just hope your jags return the favor. Even if it is a meaningless game for the jags. Broke mariota's leg last year. Break mularkeys this year.

I love this post!!!!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Chin up there tacks fan. With the way the Chargers defense is looking, maybe the tacks ownership will give Gus Bradley a second chance. ;-)
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Damn, i truly feel your frustration, not hoping the Titans get good or something but I know that feeling with the time Bradley was here, constant underachieving, frustration, win feeling like a loss, as said above chin up tacks fan, tbh I didnt' expect you to come to this board after the defeat but showing up has earned some of my respect.

(12-17-2017, 09:39 PM)luigi Wrote:

Damn, i truly feel your frustration, not hoping the Titans get good or something but I know that feeling with the time Bradley was here, constant underachieving, frustration, win feeling like a loss, as said above chin up tacks fan, tbh I didnt' expect you to come to this board after the defeat but showing up has earned some of my respect.

You do realize they had a winning record last season and are at least .500 this year, right? There's no comparing their situation to ours. Mularky isn't great, but he's nothing like Gus.