Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How good can the TITANS be?

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 09:47 PM by luigi.)

(12-17-2017, 09:41 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 09:39 PM)luigi Wrote: Damn, i truly feel your frustration, not hoping the Titans get good or something but I know that feeling with the time Bradley was here, constant underachieving, frustration, win feeling like a loss, as said above chin up tacks fan, tbh I didnt' expect you to come to this board after the defeat but showing up has earned some of my respect.

You do realize they had a winning record last season and are at least .500 this year, right? There's no comparing their situation to ours. Mularky isn't great, but he's nothing like Gus.

I do realize that, but being mediocre with posible no change is probably worse that being atrocious but having a sure change at the end of the season (which I hope they keep him)

Still stoked the tacks lost lol 2 game lead and we are clinching the division next sunday.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looks like my 8-8 prediction is coming through in the clutch! lol. I hope the Jaguars can put away this upstart 9er team with Jimmy G giving them new life. I feel pretty confident we will.

I watched the LA Rams demolish Seattle. If they play even remotely close to the level they did today next Sunday in Nashville, Tennessee is in huge trouble. Seattle's Offensive Line is a major liability. But even a high caliber Offensive Line would have had problems with the LA Rams pass rush today. Aaron Donald was close to unblockable. Robert Quinn wasn't far behind that level. Todd Gurley looked like the best and most complete RB in the NFL today.

Mariota finally looked like his former self. Made some great plays, no mistakes. The defense has been bailing em out the past few games they blew chunks today. If the Titans ever play a complete game they might be hard to beat.
My frustration boiled over when they run murray for no gain on 3rd and 2 with a minute left to kick a field goal while knowing they hadnt stopped jimmy g all day.