Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How good can the TITANS be?

Tennessee has an easy schedule like the Jaguars and I can see them going 12-4 or 11-5. They are a very solid team and have the edge over the Jaguars on the offensive line and quarterback. I do think the Jags can contend for one of the 2 wildcard spots if Blake continues to play at the level he did last week or even close to it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think Jax D is very solid but they must keep TO low to make the D work. This is the 2000 Ravens plan. Jax D is no where as good but their game plan is exactly what Jax needs to follow.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

I take back everything i said about this team. Bunch of mularkey

A quarter through the season and we still know absolutely nothing about this division. Jags destroy Texans. Titans destroy Jags. Texans destroy Titans. Pretty crazy.

Starting to seem like it's the same ole AFC South full of inconsistent teams rife with issues.

(10-03-2017, 10:54 AM)SDM Wrote: A quarter through the season and we still know absolutely nothing about this division.  Jags destroy Texans.  Titans destroy Jags.  Texans destroy Titans.   Pretty crazy.  

Starting to seem like it's the same ole AFC South full of inconsistent teams rife with issues.

Poor clots... not even in the conversation.

(09-27-2017, 11:00 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Tennessee has an easy schedule like the Jaguars and I can see them going 12-4 or 11-5. They are a very solid team and have the edge over the Jaguars on the offensive line and quarterback. I do think the Jags can contend for one of the 2 wildcard spots if Blake continues to play at the level he did last week or even close to it.

The NFL scheduling format gives all four teams in each division the same opponents for 14 games. The Titans have a slightly harder schedule because they were ranked higher in the AFCS last year. That is why we got the Chargers and they got the Raiders.

(10-03-2017, 12:36 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 10:54 AM)SDM Wrote: A quarter through the season and we still know absolutely nothing about this division.  Jags destroy Texans.  Titans destroy Jags.  Texans destroy Titans.   Pretty crazy.  

Poor clots... not even in the conversation.

As it should be.
After years of dealing with clots fans it's nice to to have a new discussion about the AFC South.

(10-03-2017, 08:56 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 12:36 PM)Kane Wrote: Poor clots... not even in the conversation.

As it should be.

After years of dealing with clots fans it's nice to to have a new discussion about the AFC South.

LOL We used to have some Colts fans (t-rex, Sammy, and ColtsWarrior) but they stopped coming. They were not trolls, just nice people who happened to like another AFCS team.

(10-03-2017, 09:05 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 08:56 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: As it should be.

LOL We used to have some Colts fans (t-rex, Sammy, and ColtsWarrior) but they stopped coming. They were not trolls, just nice people who happened to like another AFCS team.

I was being more general...
The clots fans were as bad as Dallas fans as a whole.

(10-03-2017, 09:18 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 09:05 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: LOL We used to have some Colts fans (t-rex, Sammy, and ColtsWarrior) but they stopped coming. They were not trolls, just nice people who happened to like another AFCS team.

I was being more general...

You know what I don't like about Dallas fans?

There are too many of them.

(10-03-2017, 09:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 09:18 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: I was being more general...

You know what I don't like about Dallas fans?

There are too many of them.

[Image: wait-a-minute-thats-a-bit-rich-coming-from-you.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Time to eat crow. With the titans riding a 3 game win streak, i feel compelled to praise mularkey a little, even if it stings a little. These titans have issues, the run game, offensive play calling, but this team is starting to roll. I see this division coming down to the finale in nashville. Good times

(11-06-2017, 12:20 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Time to eat crow. With the titans riding a 3 game win streak, i feel compelled to praise mularkey a little, even if it stings a little. These titans have issues, the run game, offensive play calling, but this team is starting to roll. I see this division coming down to the finale in nashville. Good times
Titans beat the Browns in OT.

The Ravens by 3 and the Colts. Let's put their 3 game win streak into perspective here. I think they're playing ok but they have a -12 point differential. I really wish the Jags didn't have to wait until the last week of the season to get their revenge.

The Titans are CRAP. Mariota has thrown for 6 TD's this year. Their success is hinged on running game and dink and dunk offense.

They will be exposed soon.

(11-06-2017, 12:20 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Time to eat crow. With the titans riding a 3 game win streak, i feel compelled to praise mularkey a little, even if it stings a little. These titans have issues, the run game, offensive play calling, but this team is starting to roll. I see this division coming down to the finale in nashville. Good times

Eat crow?  Did someone say they were a good team?

(11-06-2017, 05:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Eat crow?  Did someone say they were a good team?

I think he was referring to himself.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

TN defense has been playing quite well and they have been banged up pretty bad with Murray, Mariota, and Walker. Starting OG Spain was hurt in Indy and he missed time in Clev and was out for the Raven game and he likel will miss Cincy. Factor in the 5th pick in the draft WR Davis out for since Jax game and to go on this run is a bit shocking. If a one legged Mariota played in Mia TN wins that game. They almost won it befcause their D played lights out. When they were all healthy they rolled Jax and Sea. And Sea is not easy to roll. Jax will find that out soon enough when they play them. When they get Mariota healthy things might get intersting . Mariota wont be healthy until they get to Pitt and if they win next week that game in Pitt is gonna be interesting. Adorre Jackson is playing well and Byard is on fire. No DB is playing better than him the last 4 weeks. 6 INT's. Mariota hardly ran at all the the last three games. The Ravens played their base D on 71% of the snaps Sunday. They've only played in their base on 36% of the snaps the entire season up until yesterday, because they got back their elite run stuffing NT, Williams. So Baltimore really loaded up to stop the run and the game was over in the 3rd Q. They played a heavy front 9 twice as often against TN and TN still scored three red zone TD's. Balt had 9 in the box all game. Prior to that game TN was 31 st in the red zone because of all the injuries on offense. Adorre Jackson made his first appearance on offense so they are beginning to show that they have a package for him like KC had for Hill. Jags run D is still not well. I am interested to see how Jax handles Gurley. The Rams are going to pound the rock that week so if Jax stops him it is a good sign. Dareus in my mind is not a solution. Jay Ajayi ran for over 200 twice with him playing. Right now TN is not a good match up for Jax because Jax has to stop the run and Mariota has been hurt. When he has his wheels he is a night mare for them to defend and he threw well against them and Sea. His game against Seattle was very good. It is also the last time he was healthy.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(11-06-2017, 06:14 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: TN defense has been playing quite well and they have been banged up pretty bad with Murray, Mariota, and Walker.   Starting OG Spain was hurt in Indy and he missed time in Clev and was out for the Raven game and he likel will miss Cincy.  Factor in the 5th pick in the draft WR Davis out for since Jax game and to go on this run is a bit shocking.  If a one legged Mariota played in Mia TN wins that game.  They almost won it befcause their D played lights out.  When they were all healthy they rolled Jax and Sea.  And Sea is not easy to roll.  Jax will find that out soon enough when they play them.  When they get Mariota healthy things might get intersting .  Mariota wont be healthy until they get to Pitt and if they win next week that game in Pitt is gonna be interesting.  Adorre Jackson is playing well and Byard is on fire.  No DB is playing better than him the last 4 weeks.  6 INT's.  Mariota hardly ran at all the the last three games. The Ravens played their base D on 71% of the snaps Sunday. They've only played in their base on 36% of the snaps the entire season up until yesterday,  because they got back their elite run stuffing NT, Williams.  So Baltimore really loaded up to stop the run and the game was over in the 3rd Q.  They played a heavy front 9  twice as often against TN and TN still scored three red zone TD's.  Balt had 9 in the box all game.  Prior to that game TN was 31 st in the red zone because of all the injuries on offense.   Adorre Jackson made his first appearance on offense so they are beginning to show that they have a package for him like KC had for Hill.  Jags run D is still not well.  I am interested to see how Jax handles Gurley.  The Rams are going to pound the rock that week so if Jax stops him it is a good sign.  Dareus in my mind is not a solution.  Jay Ajayi ran for over 200 twice with him playing.  Right now TN is not a good match up for Jax because Jax has to stop the run and Mariota has been hurt.  When he has his wheels he is a night mare for them to defend and he threw well against them and Sea.  His game against Seattle was very good.  It is also the last time he was healthy.

Dareus has already had a positive effect on the run game defense in Jax and will likely continue to do so.  He may not be a sole solution, but he fills a glaring need in our base D as we didn't have a true NT with his skillset and size. 
Let us know if you all can hold Mixon to 31 yards next week. Or better yet, hold the bengals to 37 total offensive snaps. 

Quote:Matt HarmonVerified account @MattHarmon_BYB  6h6 hours ago
More

Marcell Dareus posted a 40% run stuff rate for #Jaguars[Image: NFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v2.png], easily the highest of Week 9. Second place was 25% #NextGenStats (min. 5 run plays)

The Jags run D took a big step forward Sunday, but they'll need to prove it's more than a fluke against a depleated O-Line.  We'll see. 

Gurley already ran all over the Jags weeks ago.  It's Melvin Gordon they'll be dealing with next.  Should be a better test than cincy gave them. 

Looking forward to the tacks and Jags rematch in seven weeks.  Cheers.

At this time, I think there's a good chance both Jacksonville and Tennessee will have at least 10 wins this season. With both going to the playoffs.

I am looking forward to the December matchup, I do believe the winner will be headed to playoffs.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.