Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars sign Ryan Nassib

Can someone please tell me what a Ryan Nassib is please? : )

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2017, 01:59 PM by BklynJag.)

Per multiple reports

@nfltraderumors Jaguars Signing QB Ryan Nassib https://t.co/6uvG1HIl2P https://t.co/71NfF1VkWd

Spent time with Marrone in Syrcuse and Coughlin with the Giants. I like it to be honest. 

P.S.  Time to eat some crow FBT lol.

@hayscarylon Nassib signing makes me wonder if #Jaguars are preparing for Bortles benching in coming weeks. He'll be inactive with 5th-year option.

Not saying that this will guarantee anything, but at least there is proof that the front office and/or coaching staff is trying. If we did nothing at QB, how could anyone buy into the "win now" motto. Nassib couldn't harm this team any more than Bortles. Give him a shot

Nassib>Kap

lol

I like it...

Yeah, he sucks . All he throws are fastballs.

My brother is a big Cuse fan, always liked him not that it means much. I mentioned this move early this morning. Hopefully it works out.

I just presumed the person who announced the signing spelt Colin Kaepernick wrong.

Jaguars sign quarterback Ryan Nassib

http://jacksonville.com/sports/jaguars/2...yan-nassib

The Jaguars have signed quarterback Ryan Nassib and placed strong safety Calvin Pyror (ankle) on injured reserve.
Action Sports first reported the Nassib signing.
Nassib played at Syracuse for current Jagu

The Giants drafted him presumably to be Eli Manning's successor. I don't know what went wrong up there.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Championship. Wallbash
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

He also has a history with Hackett.

Nassib means that Bortles is going on the shelf to protect them from cap injury. Nassib knows the scheme because of his Giants time. That is why they signed him over Kap.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

Maybe they're giving Bortles more rope to hang himself with. If he sucks like he has been, maybe Nassib becomes a starter during our bye week which would give him an extra week of practice. I just don't see it happening. They could have signed him earlier in the offseason if they thought he would be an upgrade or even someone that can compete with Bortles and Henne. Maybe they will bench Bortles so he doesn't get injured, Henne becomes the starter, and Nassib the new backup.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(09-18-2017, 02:15 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: Nassib means that Bortles is going on the shelf to protect them from cap injury.  Nassib knows the scheme because of his Giants time.  That is why they signed him over Kap.

No, he knows the scheme because of his Syracuse time. He was with Marrone and Hackett.

Nassib is about to play. Very soon.

(09-18-2017, 02:06 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Yeah, he sucks . All he throws are fastballs.

Does it look like Shaq shooting a free throw?

Nassib proly had the playbook this whole time lol. Just waiting for the moment to let Blake be in another 3-3 battle to have Nassib come in and lead us to victory

I believe the word you're looking for is, "Championship."
Only a chump boos the home team!