Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans CB Logan Ryan says Jags don't have confidence in QB

(09-18-2017, 09:10 PM)continuous Wrote: Its all a trick.  Blakes about to drop 350yds and 3 tds on the Ravens

[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This obviously isn't news, but there is something jarring seeing one of the players from the team you just played making those statements, and doing it very well and concisely, btw.

I kinda wonder what the score would've been if we had just run the ball every play. We still would've lost - and maybe never scored - but I am curious how it might've gone down minus the three passing game turnovers. I'm not suggesting we go that route, obviously, but it's just amazing how our passing offense is actually a net negative to our team, once you subtract garbage time.

(09-19-2017, 12:10 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Bortles is totally broken.  It's like watching a different player out there.

If I'm the Jags FO, I sign Cousins or Smith this offseason, trade up to have the QB of my choice in the draft, and then draft o-line the rest of the way.

Totally agree about Bortles being broken.  His body language is horrible.  Even the little thing the network did during the game where they were talking about BB and showing his stats on the right of the screen, along with a pre-filmed thing on the left of the screen of BB sorta standing there tossing a football around or something, he just looked absolutely miserable.

I think he's trying as hard as he can, but mentally just wants this season to just be over with and get a new start, for better or for worse.  I do feel bad for the kid.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2017, 02:49 PM by Jay Carter 904.)

Hey Logan Ryan....

Duh.....

How can 2 out of 3 of those turnovers be blamed on Blake?

1. The Offensive line didnt get any push and the ball got batted at the line.

2. He never saw Orakpo coming from the blind side.

Do you think Brady or Manning would succeed behind the way that line played Sunday? Theres no way you can blame those 2 turnovers on Blake.

Not to mention multiple penalties that stalled the opening scoring drive and other drives.

Stop using BK5 as a scapegoat and tell it like it is.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Blake Bortles has never had a turnover that was his fault.

Hard to get laid (well, relatively "harder" compared to 2015 BB5) when you are playing like he is right now.

(09-20-2017, 06:52 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: Blake Bortles has never had a turnover that was his fault.

Stop it.

(09-19-2017, 02:45 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Hey Logan Ryan....

Duh.....

How can 2 out of 3 of those turnovers be blamed on Blake?

1. The Offensive line didnt get any push and the ball got batted at the line.

2. He never saw Orakpo coming from the blind side.

Do you think Brady or Manning would succeed behind the way that line played Sunday? Theres no way you can blame those 2 turnovers on Blake.

Not to mention multiple penalties that stalled the opening scoring drive and other drives.

Stop using BK5 as a scapegoat and tell it like it is.

Problem is that people don't like complicated explantations. Blaming Bortles just seems easier because they don't want to have to think about anything else being a problem.

(09-20-2017, 06:52 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: Blake Bortles has never had a turnover that was his fault.

63 times   lol

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 11:26 AM by continuous.)

(09-18-2017, 09:10 PM)continuous Wrote: Its all a trick. Blakes about to drop 350yds and 3 tds on the Ravens

?

Imagine what they could have scored if they had confidence in him.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-24-2017, 11:24 AM)continuous Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 09:10 PM)continuous Wrote: Its all a trick.  Blakes about to drop 350yds and 3 tds on the Ravens

?

That Marrone is a sneaky one.

(09-19-2017, 12:55 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:

[Image: giphy.gif]

You might think it's funny....but people in Baltimore certainly don't  Wink

You pretty much called it... nice

We were much more balanced today. Threw more on 1st or 2nd down. High percentage passes. Timing was good. Ball came out. Good times.
No pain, no gain.