Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Time to sign Jerricho Cotchery

Its time to turn this season around and bring in Cotchery. He would provide veteran leadership to our young WR corp and a sure pair of hands.

- Had a 36 inch vertical and ran a 4.5 in 2004

- Has Super Bowl and playoff expiriance.

- Sure handed receiver with savvy route running

- Was a good kick returner back in 2005

- Well respected guy throughout the league.

- Cooks a mean beef casserole according to friends and former teammates. Could help boost morale.

- Middle name is Gabriel. A holy name

- Is an avid fisherman. Could teach our young players about the need for patience.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is awesome!

Quote:This is awesome!

Seems like I'm the only one with an eye for talent. Tell them ZNation!

Well, he has Super Bowl and playoff "expiriance."
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Did Hero Of The Day hack your account?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Make mine a large.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Can we sign Jerry Rice too?

Huh

Quote:Can we sign Jerry Rice too?

Jerry Rice Jr. I'm on board with signing

Quote:Jerry Rice Jr. I'm on board with signing

i say we hold out for Steve Smith Jr.

I'll take "Things a sane person wouldn't say" for 10 points please.

Quote:I'll take "Things a sane person wouldn't say" for 10 points please.

"Go Jaguars"

PFF has new metrics which suggest players who can cook a mean beef casserole are more likely to succeed in the NFL, especially those with playoff and super bowl expiriance.

I feel really sorry for those unfortunate few with so little a sense of humor that they didn't laugh at the first post.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I don't get it.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I don't get it.

I don't get why you don't get it.

I'm being serious.

[Image: a2cb8c0dd481ed906e67f4042975b2fdc92e785a...0bf47f.jpg]

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'll take "Things a sane person wouldn't say" for 10 points please.
"We will run the table"

"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Cotchery was seen buying slippers in Jacksonville yesterday. Has a workout scheduled for today.