Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trumps NK sanctions are working!

Amazing that DT has managed to accomplish more in 9 months with dealing with NK than Barry did in 8 years.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/...s.amp.html

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2017, 06:34 PM by The Drifter.)

I also read today that China cut off it's money flow to North Korea

China banks reportedly to halt business with North Korea as South Korea sends $8 million

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/21/...llion.html
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Bowl cut Jr. Doesn't care enough about his people to negotiate. This is going to end badly and violently. There is no other way.

(09-21-2017, 05:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Amazing that DT has managed to accomplish more in 9 months with dealing with NK than Barry did in 8 years.

You win the Sean Hannity award for the speed in which you drop to your knees when the Great Orange One is mentioned.

So Trump is following the same path of Obama, Bush and Clinton - i.e., going ahead with economic sanctions. Cutting edge!

Good to see you are so trusting of a Communist Dictatorship. I'm sure there are no back door ways of getting funds to North Korea. And if you think the U.S. is going to stop trade with China I have some homes in Puerto Rico I'd like to sell you.

Oh, and good thing Donald is not like that Imperial President, B. Obama - issuing executive orders all the time. Oh, wait ...
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2017, 07:50 PM by boudreaumw.)

(09-21-2017, 07:40 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 05:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Amazing that DT has managed to accomplish more in 9 months with dealing with NK than Barry did in 8 years.

You win the Sean Hannity award for the speed in which you drop to your knees when the Great Orange One is mentioned.

So Trump is following the same path of Obama, Bush and Clinton - i.e., going ahead with economic sanctions. Cutting edge!

Good to see you are so trusting of a Communist Dictatorship. I'm sure there are no back door ways of getting funds to North Korea. And if you think the U.S. is going to stop trade with China I have some homes in Puerto Rico I'd like to sell you.

Oh, and good thing Donald is not like that Imperial President, B. Obama - issuing executive orders all the time. Oh, wait ...
Prideful ignorance.

also this:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...obama.html

I don't know if I would go that far.  In all reality he really hasn't done much more than any of the past Presidents with respect to NK.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-21-2017, 08:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

I don't know if I would go that far.  In all reality he really hasn't done much more than any of the past Presidents with respect to NK.

I agree. Trump is talking tough but actions matter, not words. We need to wait and see what results from his pressure on Nork trading partners before doling out credit.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2017, 06:10 AM by The Real Marty.)

The problem with sanctions is, it assumes there is something the North Koreans want more than they want nuclear weapons.  But there isn't.   What they want more than anything else is useable nuclear weapons.  They want useable nuclear weapons more than they want money, or trade, or food for their people.   That's why sanctions probably won't work.   And that's why, in my opinion, there are two possible outcomes: either they get nuclear weapons mounted on ICBMs and we adopt a policy of deterrence, or this all ends in a very violent and very bloody and very expensive war.  There's just no way we are going to persuade them to stop what they are doing.

The entire purpose of the sanctions are to cut off the funding of fat boy's military. If chunky tests a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific, that probably isn't a good idea for him. The people and especially future children of NK deserve to be liberated from the way of life they live. People seem more concerned with global warming than the genocide taking place.

(09-21-2017, 08:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Wrong! Trump is the best!