Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump withdraws WH invitation to Golden State Warriors

It was selfish of Curry to speak for an entire team. There are probably people within the organization who would have loved to meet a sitting POTUS and soak up the experience. Good for Trump for nipping this in the bud and not letting it get anymore out of hand than it had to be.

The American voter doesn't care about the opinions of "oppressed" professional athletes who have 200M contracts. The people who actually look up to these guys aren't old enough to vote, so it's all moot. 

Good job Don.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Man.

You're delusional.

Good job acting like a girl not inviting another girl to her 12th birthday party Don.

I wouldn't want disrespectful punks visiting the White House either.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-23-2017, 12:47 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Man.

You're delusional.

Good job acting like a girl not inviting another girl to her 12th birthday party Don.

He squashed a situation before it got out of control. Curry was the self-proclaimed mouthpiece for the organization and POTUS shut it down. I'm not delusional. Professional athletes and Hollywood elitist' are delusional for thinking their political opinions have an outcome on anything.

The response was money.

(09-23-2017, 12:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I wouldn't want disrespectful punks visiting the White House either.

Good job voting one in as a temporary (thank goodness) resident.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-23-2017, 05:57 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 12:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I wouldn't want disrespectful punks visiting the White House either.

7 1/2 more years... Suck it up, buttercup.. Long enough to groom Don Jr..

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2017, 07:21 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-23-2017, 12:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 12:47 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Man.

You're delusional.

He squashed a situation before it got out of control. Curry was the self-proclaimed mouthpiece for the organization and POTUS shut it down. I'm not delusional. Professional athletes and Hollywood elitist' are delusional for thinking their political opinions have an outcome on anything.

Just as Trump is the self proclaimed mouthpiece of the United States. That's why the rest of the world hates us. They think we're all as entitled, narcissistic and delusional as he is.

(09-23-2017, 06:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 05:57 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Good job voting one in as a temporary (thank goodness) resident.

He'll be lucky to make it one full term, before he's impeached.

(09-23-2017, 06:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 05:57 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Good job voting one in as a temporary (thank goodness) resident.

Pence will never get re-elected.

September is month 9.

Math is hard.
- Bob Marley

(09-23-2017, 07:24 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 06:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: 7 1/2 more years... Suck it up, buttercup.. Long enough to groom Don Jr..

Pence will never get re-elected.

September is month 9.

Math is hard.

I hope you get stuck in the mud, in a pouring down rainstorm..

No one who voted for Hillary will vote for Trump but I guarantee you some people who voted for Trump regret it and will not vote for him again.

There will also be a younger generation coming in to vote next election that will for sure not vote for him.

(09-23-2017, 08:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 07:24 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Pence will never get re-elected.

September is month 9.

Math is hard.

I hope you get stuck in the mud, in a pouring down rainstorm..

I'd get wet, but wouldn't melt. Can you say the same, snowflake?
- Bob Marley

(09-23-2017, 10:06 PM)Frailbones Wrote: No one who voted for Hillary will vote for Trump but I guarantee you some people who voted for Trump regret it and will not vote for him again.

There will also be a younger generation coming in to vote next election that will for sure not vote for him.

that's a little delusional.  This country went through 8 years of economic malaise that we haven't seen for a long time.  If he can deliver the economic growth that we're talking about (in the 4% range) then I don't think people are going to care as much about some entitled sports figures.

(09-23-2017, 11:57 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 10:06 PM)Frailbones Wrote: No one who voted for Hillary will vote for Trump but I guarantee you some people who voted for Trump regret it and will not vote for him again.

that's a little delusional.  This country went through 8 years of economic malaise that we haven't seen for a long time.  If he can deliver the economic growth that we're talking about (in the 4% range) then I don't think people are going to care as much about some entitled sports figures.

I mean, stripping away liberties and starting a race war might hurt his chances, but not if he takes the states that voted for him in 2016 and secedes to form the United States of America, calling the rest of the nation "Fakemerica".

(09-24-2017, 12:02 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 11:57 PM)jj82284 Wrote: that's a little delusional.  This country went through 8 years of economic malaise that we haven't seen for a long time.  If he can deliver the economic growth that we're talking about (in the 4% range) then I don't think people are going to care as much about some entitled sports figures.

I mean, stripping away liberties and starting a race war

You need to stop with the b-b-but Obama stuff.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-23-2017, 10:18 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 08:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I hope you get stuck in the mud, in a pouring down rainstorm..

I'd get wet, but wouldn't melt. Can you say the same, snowflake?

Smile

I didn't vote for either one and if I could do it over again, I'd do the same thing. I hated both choices. Hopefully, the rest of America has learned their lesson and they won't leave us with such crappy candidates at the end. The Democrats need to stop drinking the Hillary Clinton kool-aid and offer a more likable candidate without so much scandal and shadiness in their past, who actually pays attention to the needs of people in middle america. Hillary thought she only had to listen to liberals in the big cities and on both coasts. It wouldn't take much at this point to beat Trump, but the opposition can't make the same mistake they made in the last election. 

I'm still hoping against hope that people will ignore party labels and out of nowhere, we'll get a viable candidate who runs as an Independent, free of the corruption caused by both the Republican and Democratic parties. I wished we could just shed the labels and everyone just ran as Independents. Get rid of both parties, so candidates would run on their own individual beliefs. This country would be much better off if people ignored party lines and voted with their heads and their hearts.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 11:33 PM by uthill.)

(09-23-2017, 05:57 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

CNN called and wants you back on set so you can spin some fake news.

(09-24-2017, 02:34 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

I didn't vote for either one and if I could do it over again, I'd do the same thing. I hated both choices. Hopefully, the rest of America has learned their lesson and they won't leave us with such crappy candidates at the end. The Democrats need to stop drinking the Hillary Clinton kool-aid and offer a more likable candidate without so much scandal and shadiness in their past, who actually pays attention to the needs of people in middle america. Hillary thought she only had to listen to liberals in the big cities and on both coasts. It wouldn't take much at this point to beat Trump, but the opposition can't make the same mistake they made in the last election. 

I'm still hoping against hope that people will ignore party labels and out of nowhere, we'll get a viable candidate who runs as an Independent, free of the corruption caused by both the Republican and Democratic parties. I wished we could just shed the labels and everyone just ran as Independents. Get rid of both parties, so candidates would run on their own individual beliefs. This country would be much better off if people ignored party lines and voted with their heads and their hearts.

Good luck with that. Trump is 10x better than Obummer.

(09-24-2017, 01:03 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 12:02 AM)TJBender Wrote: I mean, stripping away liberties and starting a race war

You need to stop with the b-b-but Obama stuff.

Dude, Obama was a disaster.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 02:45 PM by UCF Knight.)

How did he withdraw the invitation when they declined it? He's kind of like the big baby in the room.....you didn't want to come so I'm going to tell everyone you're not allowed!