Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Florida at Kentucky

Exclamation 

Get ready for the Florida Gators to play against the Kentucky Wildcats!

Time: 7:30 ET
Channel: SEC Network

GO GATORS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go Big Blue!

This game is looking like a big rivalry from a player behavior perspective. Unsportsmanlike conduct, sideline warnings, etc. like I have never seen in this series. Crazy.

Why can't the officials make up their minds immediately whether a foot on the goal line is a TD?

One. Stupid. Holding. Penalty.

Of all the times to commit a holding penalty, he does it at the EXACT wrong time.

(09-23-2017, 11:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: One. Stupid. Holding. Penalty.

Of all the times to commit a holding penalty, he does it at the EXACT wrong time.

There is never a "good" time to hold an opponent, but that was the absolute worst time to do it. And it was so obvious nobody could have missed it.

I also hated the RTP call on Florida. Johnson was following through on the throw when a Gator hit him.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2017, 11:42 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Lol

31 straight

Gators are giving the old cardiac cats a run for their money with these last second wins!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-23-2017, 11:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Gators are giving the old cardiac cats a run for their money with these last second wins!!

Is this the most heartbreaking of all 31 losses for Kentucky? Jordan Rodgers made that suggestion during the last two minutes.

There were a couple of times UK have come close and almost ended the streak. There was a game not too long ago when it went to 2OT.

Glad UK lost. I'm sick of the 1 and dones

Ol' Mac knew he stole one there.

Next up Vandy...

(09-25-2017, 11:30 AM)Kane Wrote: Ol' Mac knew he stole one there.

Next up Vandy...

Stole two in a row. I will take it though!
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

(09-28-2017, 01:14 PM)TravC59 Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 11:30 AM)Kane Wrote: Ol' Mac knew he stole one there.

Next up Vandy...

Stole two in a row. I will take it though!

Indeed. 
Hopefully LDR settles in at QB and helps as much with offensive protections as it seemed.
The suspended players aren't coming back...
I'm afraid the luck is running out... 
Can't sleep on Vandy even though Bama throttled them.

Need a clean game from the O so the D can do what it does.

LDR  did earn a start the next week against Vanderbilt. I liked what he did during the Kentucky game. Unfortunately it was short-lived as he injured his left shoulder again.