Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NY Jets Score Predictions

I know it seems quick, but when the Jags play as well as they did this week, it gets me anxious for the next week so we can get them back out on the field.  The Jets have a tough defense, but their offense is pretty pitiful.  They don't have a receiver that should be much of a contest for Bouye or Ramsey, and we should be able to tee off on Josh McCown.  I like the Jaguars 27-13.  Bortles throws 22-32 for 220 yards with 2 TD and 1 INT, Fournette has 20 carries for 90 yards and 1 TD, and the Defense gets a TD off of a strip/sack by Yannik.  With the win, the Jaguars complete the first quarter of the season at 3-1 and sit all alone at the top of the AFC South(With the Titans going into Houston and suffering a close loss).  Then it's time to focus on going into an AFC showdown in Pittsburgh with a chance to prove we're for real to everybody.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

24 -3 good guys

Jags win in a blow out, 42-10.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

24-9 Jags. Really hoping we don't have a let down, because I'll be at the game with a bunch of my friends who are jets fans. 3-1 Will make for a hell of a first quarter of the season.

13 -10 win, everyone claims Bortles sucks again after he doesn't throw a TD. London is magic for the Jags, they always look better there than anywhere else. Since this is on the road this week, I have to think we will win.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

This is a tough one. Are the jests as bad as everyone predicted? They played well today. I think this one is close but ultimately a Jags win.

21-17 Jags
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017, 06:56 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

35 london jaguars, 3 jets

13 jacksonville jaguars, 10 Jets

38-10 jags

(09-24-2017, 09:18 PM)B2hibry Wrote: This is a tough one. Are the jests as bad as everyone predicted? They played well today. I think this one is close but ultimately a Jags win.

21-17 Jags

This is what most of us thought before a blowout win by the Jags.

I don't know what is so hard about picking our defense against their offense.

(09-24-2017, 09:14 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win in a blow out, 42-10.

You dang near nailed the score for today's game. 

All hail Jagwired!

I think the Jet's defense keeps this one close.
Jags 17
Jets 10

(09-24-2017, 09:25 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 09:18 PM)B2hibry Wrote: This is a tough one. Are the jests as bad as everyone predicted? They played well today. I think this one is close but ultimately a Jags win.

21-17 Jags
Where ya been the last decade?

This is one of the few games I predicted the Jags to win before the season. Jags win 33-9.

23-17 Jags

We need to string a couple of wins together, that will convince me and some of the fanbase that the Jags are contenders again.

Right now I'm excited but not yet convinced.

(09-24-2017, 09:25 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

21-17 Jags

Jags win. Marcedes Lewis.

(09-24-2017, 09:33 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 09:25 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: This is what most of us thought before a blowout win by the Jags.

Where have you been today?

Jags 33
Jets 16
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

The Jets have a really good defense. Another test for Bortles! Our defense should dominate though. 28-13

(09-24-2017, 10:01 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 09:33 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Where ya been the last decade?

Where have you been today?

Same place as last week!