Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NY Jets Score Predictions

Josh McCown actually looked good today against the Dolphins. I know they aren't as good as our defense but if we're thinking this is light work we'll play down and probably lose. I do like our secondary against McCown though and they have a lot of inexperienced receivers. They don't really run the ball effectively and their quarterback isn't mobile. I'm hoping we just make their offense non existent again. Their defense pitched a shut out until the final play of the game. If we stick to our game plan and the offensive line holds up I like our chances.

Jaguars 27

Jets 13
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags win Keelan Cole.

Jags 27
Jets 10

I’ll go Jags 23-10.

So everybody is picking the Jags huh... I'm not falling for it. I got the Jets beating the Jags in a nail-biter.

Jets - 31
Jags - 29

HOWEVER...if we beat the Jets and take a 3-1 record after the first quarter of the season, then I'll be hyped up. And I'll definitely take my Jags serious.

(09-25-2017, 07:56 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: So everybody is picking the Jags huh... I'm not falling for it. I got the Jets beating the Jags in a nail-biter.

Jets - 31
Jags - 29

HOWEVER...if we beat the Jets and take a 3-1 record after the first quarter of the season, then I'll be hyped up. And I'll definitely take my Jags serious.

Then it'll change to.."Well...if the Jags win 3 more I'll take them seriously!"
Huh

I think this one will be a lot harder than expected. I think it goes down to the wire. 20-17 Jags but would not be surprised if it's the Jets that win.

The Jets are NOT a gimme. Kinda worries me I'm seeing so many declaring blowouts...

As always it comes down to the offense. I'm confident the Jags D will show up again, as they have in all three games so far. But can Bortles and Co. play as well as they did yesterday against another good defense? Miami has a great RB and some good passing options and they were stymied.

It's obviously a trap. I think Jags win either 14-10 or 17-14.

The Jets have not faced a defense like the one the Jags have. Not even close.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I'm not holding out hope for a quality Jags win until they do it twice in a row. Play like they did weeks 1 and 3 and this will be a classic 37-7 game in Jags favor. Play like they did in week 2 and this will be a 10-7 Jets win. I'm hoping for the former.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

It'll be closer than we like it to be.

28-17
Jags

(09-24-2017, 09:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 09:14 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win in a blow out, 42-10.

You dang near nailed the score for today's game. 

All hail Jagwired!

Wow .... pretty impressive !!

I don't think this will be a blow out but it should be a win.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

28-14 Jags
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Jags 31-17 Jets

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(09-25-2017, 07:56 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: So everybody is picking the Jags huh... I'm not falling for it. I got the Jets beating the Jags in a nail-biter.

Jets - 31
Jags - 29

Well get ready to take your jags serious!

Jets - 31
Jags - 29

Can you explain as to why in the world you would predict the Jets to put up 31 on our defense? They will be lucky to score 10.

(09-25-2017, 02:01 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:

Jets - 31
Jags - 29

Can you explain as to why in the world you would predict the Jets to put up 31 on our defense? They will be lucky to score 10.
Dude... They just put up 20 on the Dolphins who have the best defense in the league hands down. Jets can easily put up 31 against our defense.

Jags 20, Jets 17. It's gonna be close. Not another blowout.