Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NY Jets Score Predictions

Jags - 72
Jets - 29
Here we go again

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

so lets add a twist to this score predication thing here.

heres the twist.

Wolfie gets video up sat before Jets game whats the score?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Jaguars 27
Jets 16

'02

17-7 jags

Jets D is a diff test IMO, as the strength lies on their interior linemen vs edge rushers.  They are more like the Titans d than the Texans or Ravens. I think if linder and co keep their DTs in check we win, If not we might see a replay of our D just getting wore down.
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

(09-25-2017, 02:01 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 07:56 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: So everybody is picking the Jags huh... I'm not falling for it. I got the Jets beating the Jags in a nail-biter.

Jets - 31
Jags - 29

HOWEVER...if we beat the Jets and take a 3-1 record after the first quarter of the season, then I'll be hyped up. And I'll definitely take my Jags serious.

Can you explain as to why in the world you would predict the Jets to put up 31 on our defense? They will be lucky to score 10.

Come on Jesse, this is the NFL. Our defense is lights out so far but not against Ten.

We were tight with the tacks. Penalties killed us.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(09-25-2017, 09:27 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 02:01 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Can you explain as to why in the world you would predict the Jets to put up 31 on our defense? They will be lucky to score 10.

Come on Jesse, this is the NFL. Our defense is lights out so far but not against Ten.

That doesn't answer my question though. How do you see a 70 year old journeyman qb, sub par running backs, bad o line, and no name receivers, scoring 31 on our defense? Both the Texans and ravens have considerably better offenses and managed to score 7 a piece.

This is the same Jets team most pundits had going 0-16. But now because they beat an untalented Miami squad they’re not to be taken lightly? Lol okay.

(09-26-2017, 04:01 AM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: This is the same Jets team most pundits had going 0-16. But now because they beat an untalented Miami squad they’re not to be taken lightly? Lol okay.

Those same pundits had us winning 3 games max and had the Ravens completely shutting us out this past Sunday....

AKA, they're usually always wrong, so why are you even bringing them up.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017, 06:32 AM by Caldrac.)

We're number one against the pass and New York is 30th in passing. We're 3rd overall on defense and they're 24th. This could be a trap game though if our team isn't emotionally and physically prepared after coming back from from London and this is a true test for them early on in the year.

The Jets don't rank up well at all with anybody. They can't run. They can pass efficiently but not effectively. They don't really get after anybody on defense either. They were handled pretty well by Buffalo and they were dominated by Oakland. And then they beat a Miami team that's not really dominate it as well.

Hard to gauge this one. I think it could be a slug fest and as long as we don't turn it over we should win a lot more games this year with this defense dictating and setting the tone. So I'll say:

Jacksonville: 27
New York: 16

I expect a bigger game on the ground and less emphasis on the pass in this one though with Bortles.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Jags should win this game so i'm going to say they find a way to lose.
Bortles will go back to his old ways and turn the ball over early.
Jags 17
Jets 21
I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We'll either win 30-0, or lose 17-3.

The jets are a better team than expected. I think the jags have a hard time, expect bortles to throw some picks. Jags need to lose to open up the coaching gig next season. Looking at houses this week

17-9 Jaguars

Jags in a close 24-17 win

1 Jason Myers FG
Fournette with 1TD
Hurns with 1TD
5 Jason Myers missed FG's
Lewis with 1TD

(09-27-2017, 08:24 AM)Brindle91 Wrote: Jags in a close 24-17 win

1 Jason Myers FG
Fournette with 1TD
Hurns with 1TD
Lewis with 1TD
Myers misses 6 field goals?!

Holy crap!

It will be a lot closer than we think. Jets had a good game stopping the run last week. Mccown played well also. We need to pressure the QB and Blake needs a good game, mistake free and we should win.

(09-27-2017, 08:33 AM)Frailbones Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 08:24 AM)Brindle91 Wrote: Jags in a close 24-17 win

1 Jason Myers FG
Fournette with 1TD
Hurns with 1TD
Lewis with 1TD
Myers misses 6 field goals?!

Holy crap!

Nope, he misses 5 chip shots and gets 1 from 49 yards in classic Myers style.

(09-27-2017, 08:46 AM)Brindle91 Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 08:33 AM)Frailbones Wrote: Myers misses 6 field goals?!

Holy crap!

Nope, he misses 5 chip shots and gets 1 from 49 yards in classic Myers style.
Got it. Jags score 24 points despite Myers missing 5 field goals.