Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Fans of Germany

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2017, 02:41 AM by quatschnass.)

Greetings fellow Jaguars fans,
Thank you for the opportunity to join "The Jungle" and to post on these boards.

I am in the process of finding and contacting as many Jaguars fans as possible either living in Europe as local nationals or Americans currently based in Europe as active duty service members or Americans simply working or studying abroad.

You will be pleased to know that we just recently launched a Jaguars fan base site out of Kaiserslautern, Germany due to the large number of fans living there.

For the Black, Teel and Gold faithful, we would be delighted to have you join our growing membership. If you ever get the chance to visit for a long weekend or for an extended stay, you are in for a treat @ the Bearded Goat Pub on Sundays during the regular season. The Bearded Goat is packed with Jaguars fans from near and afar so you'll find yourself right at home. The location near downtown Kaiserslautern and the overall atmosphere is truely a memorable experience!

On that note, here is the link to our German site. It is our goal to grow this site into one of the largest Jaguars site outside the continental United States and with your participation, for those living abroad, we'll reach that goal.

In the meantime, if you're traveling thru Germany and you happen to visit Kaiserslautern, be sure to drop in for a cold Karlsberg Pilsner. You won't be disappointed.

https://facebook.com/BlackTealGold/ 

Thank you again for your time and to promoting our beloved Jaguars globally!

Let the Black, Teel and Gold Revolution begin!

Go JAGS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-25-2017, 08:38 AM)quatschnass Wrote: Greetings fellow Jaguars fans,

I am in the process of finding and contacting as many Jaguars fans as possible either living in Europe as local nationals or Americans currently based in Europe as active duty service members or Americans simply working or studying abroad.

You will be pleased to know that we just recently launched a Jaguars fan base site out of Kaiserslautern, Germany due to the large number of fans living there.

For the Black, Teel and Gold faithful, we would be delighted to have you join our growing membership. If you ever get the chance to visit for a long weekend or for an extended stay, you are in for a treat @ the Bearded Goat Pub on Sundays during the regular season. The Bearded Goat is packed with Jaguars fans from near and afar so you'll find yourself right at home. The location near downtown Kaiserslautern and the overall atmosphere is truely a memorable experience!

On that note, here is the link to our German site. It is our goal to grow this site into one of the largest Jaguars site outside the continental United States and with your participation, for those living abroad, we'll reach that goal.

In the meantime, if you're traveling thru Germany and you happen to visit Kaiserslautern, be sure to drop in for a cold Karlsberg Pilsner. You won't be disappointed.

https://facebook.com/Jacksonville-Jaguar...690598697/ 

Go JAGS!

This is very cool to see our European fan base growing.  I'd love to get out there in the next few years.

I'm posting a map of Germany for people (like me) to get a better perspective of where Kaiserslautern is in relation to Berlin and Munich.  Looks like you are actually pretty close to Paris which I'm sure people will find quite interesting, geographically speaking.

[Image: map_kl.jpg?w=500]

Check out this thread to identify all of the fans in that region.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=15946
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 09:38 AM by quatschnass.)

(09-25-2017, 09:08 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: This is very cool to see our European fan base growing.  I'd love to get out there in the next few years.

I'm posting a map of Germany for people (like me) to get a better perspective of where Kaiserslautern is in relation to Berlin and Munich.  Looks like you are actually pretty close to Paris which I'm sure people will find quite interesting, geographically speaking.

[Image: map_kl.jpg?w=500]

Exactly! Kaiserslautern isn't that far from Paris!
So you're all welcome... [Image: wink.png]

(09-25-2017, 09:11 AM)FBT Wrote: Check out this thread to identify all of the fans in that region.  

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=15946

Thanks a bunch for the advice! I've already posted my Location to added to the map.

Welcome to the board! Let your members know about our website...we love new people! [Image: t2030.gif]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

??
[Image: p160256_p_v8_ab.jpg]

I kid...I kid, I think. Big Grin
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-25-2017, 10:41 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Welcome to the board! Let your members know about our website...we love new people! [Image: t2030.gif]

Yes, and let me expand on that.  We really hate each other but we love new people !!!   Laughing

(09-25-2017, 11:11 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 10:41 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Welcome to the board! Let your members know about our website...we love new people! [Image: t2030.gif]

Yes, and let me expand on that.  We really hate each other but we love new people !!!   Laughing

We’re like family here. We can’t stand each other for the most part...but will take out anyone that messes with us. Laughing

Bring em on!
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Man, I would have LOVED this when I was living in Stuttgart 16 years ago. My ex-husband and I were stationed there and AFN would never show Jags games. In three years the team completely changed and internet was still in it's beginning stages so I didn't know what was going on until I came back to the US. I'm glad you guys are looking each other up. It's fun to hang out with fans and watch the games together.

Wilkommen!

(09-25-2017, 11:48 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 11:11 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Yes, and let me expand on that.  We really hate each other but we love new people !!!   Laughing

We’re like family here. We can’t stand each other for the most part...but will take out anyone that messes with us. Laughing

There's a few who aren't invited to family reunions, though.

(09-25-2017, 09:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 11:48 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: We’re like family here. We can’t stand each other for the most part...but will take out anyone that messes with us. Laughing

There's a few who aren't invited to family reunions, though.

I know...but I do always remember to send you the pictures afterwards.

Alright! I'll spread the word if you all "like" our Fanpage! Wink Big Grin

I can’t help you with that, I don’t do Facebook.

(09-27-2017, 02:44 AM)quatschnass Wrote:

Alright! I'll spread the word if you all "like" our Fanpage! Wink Big Grin

Done. 

I will likely be in Germany this time next year. Last year when I was there my travels brought me fairly near your town.  I was working in Karlsruhe for two days. 

Perhaps I'll be lucky enough to have a pilsner at the Bearded Goat next year.

Welcome to the family. I will be passing through Germany on my honeymoon around the beginning of march next year. It will not be football season but i am thrilled that i am going to be able to see your country and travel around Europe. Glad to see our fan base is growing around the world. Not sure how long you have followed the jags but we are definitely on the rise after a long stint of being at the bottom of the barrel.

(09-25-2017, 08:38 AM)quatschnass Wrote: Greetings fellow Jaguars fans,

https://facebook.com/BlackTealGold/ 

Go JAGS!

First of all, welcome to the message board!  It's really cool to have participants from all around the globe.  Feel free to encourage other users of your group to join our little place on the internet.

As a small reminder, if you see a thread that is interesting to you, there is a Facebook, Twitter, etc. button at the top of the thread that you can "like" and share with others.

Once again, welcome to The Jungle!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.