Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
November 12th.......Mark your calendars

(09-26-2017, 04:51 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 03:09 PM)Jagwired Wrote: It will be a few folks that never had or will ever have any intention to purchase a ticket and attend a Jags game. It will be zero loss to the organization. Possibly organized bought and payed for shills.

I am not so sure that it will be just a few folks. The four people that sit to my right at the stadium (two couples) have told me they will not be renewing their season tickets next year, and at least one of the couples stated that they will not attend any of the rest of this year's games, despite having already paid for them. Three of the four are veterans. Maybe they will change their minds, although I doubt it.

For the record, I am a season ticket holder and plan to keep attending the games.

Agreed. The post on fb has a lot of comments saying they looking forward to protesting at stadium.

Messages In This Thread
RE: November 12th.......Mark your calendars - by BklynJag - 09-26-2017, 06:31 PM