Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
North Korea threatens to shoot down American warplanes

READY TO STRIKE
North Korea moves warplanes into US bombers’ flight path after warning Trump they’ll shoot down any American jet they see

The dictatorship's foreign minister yesterday claimed Pyongyang could target US jets flying outside North Korean airspace after President Donald Trump threatened to "totally destroy" North Korea.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4543242/wh...wn-planes/
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

NK leader fat boy is crazy but not (too) stupid...He is well aware of what will happen if he does attack the US in any fashion...China is NK's only friend and protector, and they have flat told them that if they attack the US they aren't going to help them and they are on their own...

Apparently South Korean intelligence stated that have observed the movement of Nk fighters to the east coast. What is surprising about this fact is that it started happening after the U.S. told the public of the bomber flights we had north of the DMZ. This is odd in the fact it suggests that Nk wasn't aware our flights occurred until after news sources put it out there. In any case, thinking Kim isn't stupid to try and shoot down our aircraft is a miscalculated thought as his country has done it multiple times before with no repercussions.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Kim Jong Un is like that noisy yap yap dog next door that keeps barking and barking, but never bites.

(09-26-2017, 02:18 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Kim Jong Un is like that noisy yap yap dog next door that keeps barking and barking, but never bites.

That's the attitude that led to him firing missiles over Japan and testing hydrogen bombs.

(09-26-2017, 05:16 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 02:18 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Kim Jong Un is like that noisy yap yap dog next door that keeps barking and barking, but never bites.

That's the attitude that led to him firing missiles over Japan and testing hydrogen bombs.

He's like a dog that growls and his fur stands up, but he never bites. He's just putting on a show. Iran likely has the same nuclear capability, if not more. They just have the common sense not to grandstand about it and remain secretive. I'm much more wary of them, than I am North Korea. China has North Korea on a leash. Nobody has Iran on a leash.

(09-26-2017, 06:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 05:16 PM)TJBender Wrote: That's the attitude that led to him firing missiles over Japan and testing hydrogen bombs.

He's like a dog that growls and his fur stands up, but he never bites. He's just putting on a show. Iran likely has the same nuclear capability, if not more. They just have the common sense not to grandstand about it and remain secretive. I'm much more wary of them, than I am North Korea. China has North Korea on a leash. Nobody has Iran on a leash.

He's literally shooting missiles over our allies. You can pretend that it somehow equates to a frightened puppy, but in reality, he's an unstable lunatic with nuclear capabilities. 

No matter how hard you try to downplay that, it doesn't make it any less true.

(09-26-2017, 05:16 PM)TJBender Wrote: That's the attitude that led to him firing missiles over Japan and testing hydrogen bombs.

Dude, he's shooting missiles that may or may not be carrying nuclear warheads right over Japan.

NKs war planes look like the prop plane from major league.

(09-26-2017, 07:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: NKs war planes look like the prop plane from major league.

It's the rockets I'm more worried about. The most modern fighter jet they have is a MiG-29. As in, the MiG-29 that was top of the line when Top Gun came out.

Would you care if Mexico was shooting rockets over Orlando?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-29-2017, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 06:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: He's like a dog that growls and his fur stands up, but he never bites. He's just putting on a show. Iran likely has the same nuclear capability, if not more. They just have the common sense not to grandstand about it and remain secretive. I'm much more wary of them, than I am North Korea. China has North Korea on a leash. Nobody has Iran on a leash.

We'd just build a net and make the Mexicans pay for it.  Right?

(09-29-2017, 09:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Would you care if Mexico was shooting rockets over Orlando?

I prefer lasers. Let's build lasers and make George Lucas pay for them.

(09-29-2017, 09:33 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 09:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: We'd just build a net and make the Mexicans pay for it.  Right?

I prefer lasers. Let's build lasers and make George Lucas pay for them.

Have you seen how rarely George Lucas' military weapons hit the target?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(09-29-2017, 10:06 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 09:33 AM)TJBender Wrote: I prefer lasers. Let's build lasers and make George Lucas pay for them.

Have you seen how rarely George Lucas' military weapons hit the target?

Only when wielded by Stormtroopers. The Death Stars (and that planet killer thing) were highly accurate. Although, I mean, shooting at a planet from a few hundred thousand miles away, you'd have to be Greedo to miss that.

(09-29-2017, 10:23 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 10:06 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: Have you seen how rarely George Lucas' military weapons hit the target?

Only when wielded by Stormtroopers. The Death Stars (and that planet killer thing) were highly accurate. Although, I mean, shooting at a planet from a few hundred thousand miles away, you'd have to be Greedo to miss that.

Han shot first. Greedo was accurate, just a slow trigger.

(09-29-2017, 09:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Would you care if Mexico was shooting rockets over Orlando?

Deflection aside, any hostile country shooting rockets over one of our allies should be a concern.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-29-2017, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 06:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: He's like a dog that growls and his fur stands up, but he never bites. He's just putting on a show. Iran likely has the same nuclear capability, if not more. They just have the common sense not to grandstand about it and remain secretive. I'm much more wary of them, than I am North Korea. China has North Korea on a leash. Nobody has Iran on a leash.

Orlando is part of the U.S., Japan is not. Major difference.

(09-30-2017, 11:36 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Based on our relationship with Japan the difference in very minor.

(09-30-2017, 11:36 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

... always deflecting.

They're an ally; we're obligated to protect them if it hits the fan.

(09-30-2017, 12:04 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 11:36 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Orlando is part of the U.S., Japan is not. Major difference.

... always deflecting.

They're an ally; we're obligated to protect them if it hits the fan.

What? If someone hits my kid, yes I'm obligated to protect them. If someone hits a friend of mine, I'm not obligated to do squat!