Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sean Hannity invites athletes to use his show as a platform for their cause

The HIGHLY rated Sean Hannity show which has crushed Maddow & Cooper in ratings in its new 9PM time slot has extended the invitation to any athlete wanting to use his show as a true platform for the message they are trying to send.

Will they take him up on it?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2017, 09:45 AM by TJBender.)

Edit: *never mind, he's on at 8. Thought he took the Kelly slot for some reason

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2017, 09:45 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(09-29-2017, 09:44 AM)TJBender Wrote: Hannity was moved to 9? What happened to [BLEEP] Carlson?

Moved to 8. Laura Ingram will have her own show at 10. The Five moved back to 5.

(09-29-2017, 09:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 09:44 AM)TJBender Wrote: Hannity was moved to 9? What happened to [BLEEP] Carlson?

Moved to 8. Laura Ingram will have her own show at 10. The Five moved back to 5.

Laura Ingraham? At risk of incurring the wrath of the PC police (although I doubt many would find their way into a Fox News thread), I swear if she weren't a moderately attractive woman who's a wee bit more moderate/less insane than Ann Coulter, she'd be completely anonymous.

(09-29-2017, 09:47 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 09:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Moved to 8. Laura Ingram will have her own show at 10. The Five moved back to 5.

Laura Ingraham? At risk of incurring the wrath of the PC police (although I doubt many would find their way into a Fox News thread), I swear if she weren't a moderately attractive woman who's a wee bit more moderate/less insane than Ann Coulter, she'd be completely anonymous.

I have always liked her as a contributor. It remains to be seen if she can pull off an entire show on her own though.

(09-29-2017, 09:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 09:47 AM)TJBender Wrote: Laura Ingraham? At risk of incurring the wrath of the PC police (although I doubt many would find their way into a Fox News thread), I swear if she weren't a moderately attractive woman who's a wee bit more moderate/less insane than Ann Coulter, she'd be completely anonymous.

I have always liked her as a contributor. It remains to be seen if she can pull off an entire show on her own though.

I'll be curious as well. She is a True Believer, so Fox is betting that the Hannity / Ingraham audiences will be similar, although from what I've read Hannity is a particular favorite of elderly women. The blue hairs love him. "He's such a good boy".
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(09-29-2017, 03:24 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 09:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I have always liked her as a contributor. It remains to be seen if she can pull off an entire show on her own though.

I'll be curious as well. She is a True Believer, so Fox is betting that the Hannity / Ingraham audiences will be similar, although from what I've read Hannity is a particular favorite of elderly women. The blue hairs love him. "He's such a good boy".

Hannity has the best hair in the business and the best hair part. That really isn't a partisan issue.

Any athlete who takes him up on the offer will be overpowered regardless of what the argument is actually about. It's like guests going on Bill O Reilly.

I wouldn't bet against Doug Baldwin.

Lol

(09-29-2017, 04:13 PM)JackCity Wrote: Any athlete who takes him up on the offer will be overpowered regardless of what the argument is actually about. It's like guests going on Bill O Reilly.

Maybe, but can we at least give the olive branch a chance before passing judgement?  

I would love for this to be a sincere offer.  Imagine the possibilities...
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-29-2017, 04:13 PM)JackCity Wrote: Any athlete who takes him up on the offer will be overpowered regardless of what the argument is actually about. It's like guests going on Bill O Reilly.
Tell that to Jim Everett.

(09-29-2017, 07:46 PM)TJBender Wrote:
Tell that to Jim Everett.

You mean Crissy?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

While we are on the topic, anyone see how bad Megyn Kelly bombed on NBC? Haha. She thought she would be welcomed with open arms by these dumb liberals...

(09-29-2017, 09:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: While we are on the topic, anyone see how bad Megyn Kelly bombed on NBC? Haha. She thought she would be welcomed with open arms by these dumb liberals...

They wrote her a gigantic check. If they didn't see beforehand why Megyn Kelly running a talk show made about as much sense as Katie Couric anchoring the evening news, that's on them.

(09-29-2017, 06:52 PM)copycat Wrote:

Maybe, but can we at least give the olive branch a chance before passing judgement?  

I would love for this to be a sincere offer.  Imagine the possibilities...

No chance, Hannity talks over and interrupts the guests who are on his side and never lets those who oppose even get a word in edgewise.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato