Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sam Darnold-Luke Falk matchup draws scouts from 16 NFL clubs

But the Jags isnt one of them.  I kind of think Mayfield is on Dave and Toms radar

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-nfl-clubs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2017, 01:21 PM by J-Mizzal.)

I think all the guys are on their radar, at this point there is no targets

Just because Jags scouts not there doesnt mean they are not interested, the Jags west coast scout maybe had another game scheduled to be at this week.
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(09-29-2017, 01:20 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: I think all the guys are on their radar, at this point there is no targets

Just because Jags scouts not there doesnt mean they are not interested, the Jags west coast scout maybe had another game scheduled to be at this week.

Josh Allen should not be on anyone's radar. I've seen him in two and a half games this season and I'm sorry, but he flat out sucks. At this point, we could be looking at any of the pocket passers in this draft. I trust we'll do the necessary homework to get us the right guy for the job.

(09-29-2017, 01:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 01:20 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: I think all the guys are on their radar, at this point there is no targets

Josh Allen should not be on anyone's radar. I've seen him in two and a half games this season and I'm sorry, but he flat out sucks. At this point, we could be looking at any of the pocket passers in this draft. I trust we'll do the necessary homework to get us the right guy for the job.

Poster child for "project" QB.
Big, tall, strong arm...
lacking just about everything else lol

(09-29-2017, 02:21 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 01:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Josh Allen should not be on anyone's radar. I've seen him in two and a half games this season and I'm sorry, but he flat out sucks. At this point, we could be looking at any of the pocket passers in this draft. I trust we'll do the necessary homework to get us the right guy for the job.

Poster child for "project" QB.
Big, tall, strong arm...
lacking just about everything else lol

Exactly. I could name several other "project" QB's that either didn't work out or either had such limited ceilings that they were no more than average in the NFL. Heck, look at the Jets. They've had a roster full of "project" QB's the last few years. They're still looking for a franchise guy. If Allen was literally the only QB left when we picked, I'd pass.

For what is supposed to be a good quarterback class I haven't seen it, the two tonight did not show a whole lot, Falk holds the ball way too long and Darnold is way too inconsistent
A good loser is a good loser

Darnold is going to be a bust
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Darnolds gonna stay in school another year or two anyway. Falk doesn't have "it".

Darnold is not nearly ready for the NFL. I've given him several chances this season and I've come to the conclusion he needs a lot of work. I know he's dealing with a lot of injuries on that offense, but he's not stepping up as he should and generally looks lost at times, not to mention that his accuracy is all over the place.

Falk appears to me as a system QB. I've watched him several times this year and I can't remember ever seeing him throw the ball over 15 yards. He also seems to lock onto receivers and hold the ball until they are open, instead of finishing his progressions and finding the open guy.

I wouldn't consider either guy as a Jags' prospect at this point.

Darnold is not helping himself much at all. He won't enter the draft this year.

Falk or Darnold are mid round prospects to me at this point because of the extra development I think they'll need in the pros.

So far this season I've seen 2 for sure first round QBs and another that will likely be drafted in the first based on all the hype.
Mayfield, Rudolph, Jackson.

(10-03-2017, 12:31 PM)Kane Wrote: Falk or Darnold are mid round prospects to me at this point because of the extra development I think they'll need in the pros.

So far this season I've seen 2 for sure first round QBs and another that will likely be drafted in the first based on all the hype.

I believe Rosen will be the top QB taken, probably #1 overall. Rudolph will be the 2nd QB off the board. He's gonna go a lot higher than people expect. Jackson will then be taken purely based on his athleticism and Mayfield will probably go in the late first. I would be happy with any of the 3 outside of Jackson. I see him and he reminds me of RG3. 

Falk will likely be taken somewhere in the high 2nd round. Keep an eye on Logan Woodside of Toledo too. I believe he and Riley Ferguson will probably go in the 3rd round, but either one could sneak also into the 2nd round as well. 

If Darnold and Allen have a brain in their head, they will return to school and work on their skillsets, because their draft stock has been plummeting in recent weeks.

(10-03-2017, 03:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 12:31 PM)Kane Wrote: Falk or Darnold are mid round prospects to me at this point because of the extra development I think they'll need in the pros.

I believe Rosen will be the top QB taken, probably #1 overall. Rudolph will be the 2nd QB off the board. He's gonna go a lot higher than people expect. Jackson will then be taken purely based on his athleticism and Mayfield will probably go in the late first. I would be happy with any of the 3 outside of Jackson. I see him and he reminds me of RG3. 

Falk will likely be taken somewhere in the high 2nd round. Keep an eye on Logan Woodside of Toledo too. I believe he and Riley Ferguson will probably go in the 3rd round, but either one could sneak also into the 2nd round as well. 

If Darnold and Allen have a brain in their head, they will return to school and work on their skillsets, because their draft stock has been plummeting in recent weeks.
I'll admit I've only watched about a half of football for Rosen... but wasn't terribly impressed.
I've heard that the talent around him is abysmal...
Suppose I should make an effort to pay more attention to him... but I remember him being talked up last season and kinda floundered.

(10-04-2017, 10:19 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 03:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I believe Rosen will be the top QB taken, probably #1 overall. Rudolph will be the 2nd QB off the board. He's gonna go a lot higher than people expect. Jackson will then be taken purely based on his athleticism and Mayfield will probably go in the late first. I would be happy with any of the 3 outside of Jackson. I see him and he reminds me of RG3. 

I'll admit I've only watched about a half of football for Rosen... but wasn't terribly impressed.
I've heard that the talent around him is abysmal...
Suppose I should make an effort to pay more attention to him... but I remember him being talked up last season and kinda floundered.

He only survived about half the season last year behind an abysmal O-Line. He was getting pummeled on every play and had no time to drop back, much less throw. This season, the O-Line is a little better. He still has no running game to help him out though, terrible WR's who drop catchable passes on the regular and a defense that couldn't stop a pee wee football team. Given what he is working with this year, I've been very impressed. I'm still the biggest fan of Mason Rudolph though. I think he's gonna provide the best bang for the buck. He has amazing accuracy, a strong arm, throws the best deep ball of any prospect I've seen and makes great reads. To be honest, I haven't been this excited about a QB prospect since Andrew Luck.