Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Michael Bennett is a LIAR

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hands up...

This guy should be suspended for this race baiting craps he tried to pull.

Does it really surprise you?

What a turd. Some people don't deserve police putting their lives on the line for them.

(09-30-2017, 08:24 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Does it really surprise you?

Not really, most normal people realize the whole police brutality thing is just another tool to control the sheeple.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Will anyone stand in protest to his lies during the national anthem?

2 Hispanic and 1 black cop were racial profiling him lol. Idiot, he could of come up with something better than that. You can't fix stupid

What a piece of [BLEEP]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The dude crouches and sneaks by the police and then runs when they tell him to come back.

Yeah, I have to know what Bullseye and some of his defenders have to say about this.

Of course, this will probably pick up very little steam.

Yaw, I was initially on Bennetts side of things.

If it's true that he snuck away after being told to lay down then ran out of the building then he has no right to say he was only chosen because he was black.

Now was he dealt with harshly? No way of knowing without the body cam that was turned off. But it's pretty hard to take him seriously now.

Judging only by this video, I can't see where the cops did anything they shouldn't have...They explained themselves and their actions clearly and professionally.Bennett could have avoided the entire incident by simply following the orders of the cops to get down on the floor like everyone else who was told to do so did and the other question is why did he not have any ID?

Once long ago in Jacksonville, I was walking home from a bar in Arlington because I was too drunk to drive, a JSO office rolled up on me, asked for my ID and I did not have it for some reason, and they took me to jail until someone brought my ID so I could prove who I was...If they had to do a fingerprint mach or whatever, they said it could take weeks to get the results...This was way back in the mid 90's

That's the whole "Loony Lib" MO in a nutshell.

Make [BLEEP] up
Get triggered over it
Cause chaos
Wash, rinse, repeat
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2017, 01:05 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-30-2017, 12:15 PM)JackCity Wrote: Yaw, I was initially on Bennetts side of things.

If it's true that he snuck away after being told to lay down then ran out of the building then he has no right to say he was only chosen because he was black.  

Now was he dealt with harshly? No way of knowing without the body cam that was turned off.  But it's pretty hard to take him seriously now.

Why were you on Bennetts side of things when you didn't even know the facts?

(09-30-2017, 01:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 12:15 PM)JackCity Wrote: Yaw, I was initially on Bennetts side of things.

Now was he dealt with harshly? No way of knowing without the body cam that was turned off.  But it's pretty hard to take him seriously now.

One guess...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-30-2017, 01:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Because based on all the info I had his side seemed more likely to me.  

Now that there is more info that suggests otherwise I find the polices story more likely.

Duh.

He's got a fake agenda.

The media and a certain sector LOVE to push police brutality and particularly police brutality against minorities. As if it's happening all the time.

It's not. It just gets the attention of the press and pushed to the public more. It is [BLEEP] but it gets peoples attention and gets people or "sheeple" to watch.

Bennett should issue an apology and this should get more coverage than it did when he made his claims. We will se if that happens.

(09-30-2017, 02:46 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 01:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Why were you on Bennetts side of things when you didn't even know the facts?
Because based on all the info I had his side seemed more likely to me.  

Now that there is more info that suggests otherwise I find the polices story more likely.

The info you had? You mean the BS that came out of Bennett's mouth vs the cops?

(09-30-2017, 03:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 02:46 PM)JackCity Wrote: Because based on all the info I had his side seemed more likely to me.  

The info you had? You mean the BS that came out of Bennett's mouth vs the cops?
Yeah. There was no footage or info from the police side at that point.  

Not like I had made a definitive judgement either way. Generally stay impartial until the facts are all out.

(09-30-2017, 03:47 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 03:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The info you had? You mean the BS that came out of Bennett's mouth vs the cops?
Yeah. There was no footage or info from the police side at that point.  

Not like I had made a definitive judgement either way. Generally stay impartial until the facts are all out.

"Yaw, I was initially on Bennetts side of things." isn't exactly staying impartial until the facts are all out, is it?