Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The FF-QM Correlation

I've come to realize that Fantasy Football is a lot like quantum physics. That is, before the game we can only estimate the likelihood that a player will do something, much like scientists can only estimate the path a particle might travel. However, once a player does something on the field, the stat for that play is measured and there is no changing the stat. Similarly, once a particle is measured, we know what it is and nothing can change the findings.

Moreover, particles may be entangled with another. This means the entangled particle is reading the exact same result as the particle just measured even though that particle can be anywhere else. Several particles can be entangled all showing the same exact result. Likewise, once a stat is recorded, that stat for the given player is entangled with the stat for that same player on every Fantasy Football engine or platform.

Simply put, understanding the intricacies of Fantasy Football may help us unlock the mysteries of quantum physics.
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Booze and boobs.. That's what helps me when I'm depressed about my fantasy team. Not even gonna try to figure it out..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Pain meds treating you well? I'll self medicate later and see if I can get to grips with this theory of yours.

(09-30-2017, 01:48 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I've come to realize that Fantasy Football is a lot like quantum physics. That is, before the game we can only estimate the likelihood that a player will do something, much like scientists can only estimate the path a particle might travel. However, once a player does something on the field, the stat for that play is measured and there is no changing the stat. Similarly, once a particle is measured, we know what it is and nothing can change the findings.

Moreover, particles may be entangled with another. This means the entangled particle is reading the exact same result as the particle just measured even though that particle can be anywhere else. Several particles can be entangled all showing the same exact result. Likewise, once a stat is recorded, that stat for the given player is entangled with the stat for that same player on every Fantasy Football engine or platform.

Simply put, understanding the intricacies of Fantasy Football may help us unlock the mysteries of quantum physics.

Last week I had my Bortles particle entangled with my Ravens Defense particle. Sort of like a spin-up, spin-down entangled pair.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

From what I understand, entanglement is when two things are the opposite of each without either having a state to be the opposite of. Then when one is determined to have a state, the other is instantly the opposite.

Maybe it's like going up against a quarterback and having his #1 receiver?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!