Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dalvin Cook done for the year

Torn ACL

2n leading rusher of all rookies. Big blow to the Vikings.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fournette gets one step closer to OROY. Hunt has a fair lead right now but it's still doable

Very unfortunate situation. Dalvin Cook rushed for a 1st Down early in the 3rd QTR when the injury happened. It was a non contact injury.

Though I'm certainly happy with the outcome of the game, ideally there wouldn't be major injuries to any player. Dalvin Cook had differential ability before suffering the injury. Hopefully, he will make a complete recovery.

I believe caveat emptor was discussed ad nauseam about this particular player.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Hunt has a fair lead? He running away with it.

Hunt looks like the steal of the draft so far and the best rb in the draft.
No Fun

Yeah Hunt has a whopping 5 more forced missed tackles than anyone else in the league...and he hasn't played week 4 yet. Barring injury the only person that could catch him for RoY is Watson b/c QB blah blah blah.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2017, 04:26 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

My Round 4 fantasy football selection Sad

(10-02-2017, 04:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: My Round 4 fantasy football selection Sad

Before the 2nd half of yesterday's game,  if your FF Draft was done over,  you probably would have needed to use a 1st Round Pick on Dalvin Cook.  Injuries are a horrible reality of this great sport in many ways.

(10-02-2017, 02:43 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Hunt has a fair lead? He running away with it.

Not if Watson keeps it up

(10-01-2017, 06:29 PM)JNev Wrote: Fournette gets one step closer to OROY. Hunt has a fair lead right now but it's still doable

I have seen too much of Hunt to think Fournette has a chance while splitting carries with Ivory and Grant.

On topic, I wonder if Cook's injury will doom the Vikings or they can somehow stay competitive without him.

If Watson pulls off the OROY and consistently ascends - it serves to add validity to the drafting of QB's based on potential. Watson was a second-round talent with home-run characteristics. I'm not saying he should have been the pick but I remember when discussing the QB situation, not many wanted to touch Watson inside the top 20 picks.

Looking back, you might say, wow we could have had Watson and Hunt or Adams and Cook. The draft looks like it went well, but right now it looks bad that this team made zero effort to draft any arm talent.

(10-03-2017, 12:41 AM)TheAll22 Wrote: If Watson pulls off the OROY and consistently ascends - it serves to add validity to the drafting of QB's based on potential. Watson was a second-round talent with home-run characteristics. I'm not saying he should have been the pick but I remember when discussing the QB situation, not many wanted to touch Watson inside the top 20 picks.

Looking back, you might say, wow we could have had Watson and Hunt or Adams and Cook. The draft looks like it went well, but right now it looks bad that this team made zero effort to draft any arm talent.

What does the Watson pick have to do with Cook's injury? Answer: Nothing.

And to think we should have waited until Round 2 to draft Cook, who was supposed to be a first round pick, is ludicrous.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2017, 12:16 AM by RedRooster28.)

Couldn’t care less about Watson for OROY.

Vince Young won it over MJD...remember how that turned out?

I think Watson>Young, but I also think Poop>the people who vote and determine the award.

But to stay on topic, huge loss for the Vikings, and I hope the young man bounces back, unless all the stories about his horrible character are true, in which case, (shrug).

(10-03-2017, 12:09 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 06:29 PM)JNev Wrote: Fournette gets one step closer to OROY. Hunt has a fair lead right now but it's still doable

I have seen too much of Hunt to think Fournette has a chance while splitting carries with Ivory and Grant.

On topic, I wonder if Cook's injury will doom the Vikings or they can somehow stay competitive without him.

Are you a KC fan now too?
Huh

(10-02-2017, 04:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: My Round 4 fantasy football selection Sad

Mine too.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2017, 11:21 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-02-2017, 05:25 PM)D6 Wrote: Before the 2nd half of yesterday's game,  if your FF Draft was done over,  you probably would have needed to use a 1st Round Pick on Dalvin Cook.  Injuries are a horrible reality of this great sport in many ways.

Dalvin Cook was widely believed to be the best RB not named Leonard Fournette before Christian McCaffrey's stock skyrocketed. It was a fluke that he dropped to the Vikings.

(10-04-2017, 06:07 AM)Monty Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 12:09 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I have seen too much of Hunt to think Fournette has a chance while splitting carries with Ivory and Grant.

Are you a KC fan now too?

I watched Kansas City's nationally televised games against the Patriots and Redskins to root against the Chiefs.

Watson is going to be a one-year wonder, just like RG3, even Luck

Fournette doesn't stand a chance at this award. He's not a difference maker at the position, he plays for a team the league loves to ignore, and other rookies are doing much better.

He'd need to go on a tear that gets him to 2000 yards and the Jaguars making the playoffs before he'd start to get legitimate consideration.

(10-07-2017, 10:30 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Fournette doesn't stand a chance at this award. He's not a difference maker at the position, he plays for a team the league loves to ignore, and other rookies are doing much better.

He'd need to go on a tear that gets him to 2000 yards and the Jaguars making the playoffs before he'd start to get legitimate consideration.

Delete your account bro. For real