Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Las Vegas Shooting

Some weirdness coming to light with the brother now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-25-2017, 12:49 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Some weirdness coming to light with the brother now.

I haven't seen anything. What was said?

(10-25-2017, 08:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 12:49 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Some weirdness coming to light with the brother now.

I haven't seen anything. What was said?

He's a perv. Kiddy stuff.

(10-25-2017, 09:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 08:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I haven't seen anything. What was said?

He's a perv. Kiddy stuff.

So he's a Clinton then?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

How many brothers are there? Didn’t the one they interviewed after the shooting live in Florida?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-25-2017, 11:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 09:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: He's a perv. Kiddy stuff.

So he's a Clinton then?

Said by a Trumpette. Oh the irony!
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(10-26-2017, 09:20 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 11:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So he's a Clinton then?

Said by a Trumpette. Oh the irony!

There you go again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

You have to admit this is one strange event. Nothing about this makes sense from the initial media blast to time lines changing to reports of multiple shooters and locations and then completely disappearing.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-26-2017, 05:02 PM)copycat Wrote: You have to admit this is one strange event.  Nothing about this makes sense from the initial media blast to time lines changing to reports of multiple shooters and locations and then completely disappearing.

I think it's because so little is known about the shooter and his motives. There's no entity or condition or social construct to blame it on and dwell over. The boogeyman was an everyday Joe Schmo who we've only seen in old photos. Nothing makes sense.

The more victims that get interviewed, the more it is being reported one after another that they believed in a second shooter. Numerous videos also tend to mirror this. Also, you have to wonder what role that disappearing security guard may have had.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/survivor-las-...59943.html
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

It looks like this LVMPD helicopter is loading up somebody carrying an M239 SAW machine gun.  https://www.intellihub.com/flight-record...went-dark/  There is other footage of automatic fire coming from a helicopter near the concert.  https://youtu.be/87ggHaEFNU0
[/url]
Interestingly, the helicopter's registration number is N911WY.  [url=https://youtu.be/v0lf5AYWKoE]https://youtu.be/v0lf5AYWKoE

Of course *headslap* the Las Vegas Police Department . It all makes sense now.

(10-03-2017, 02:09 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: Alright here are my thoughts on this.

I am pro bear arms, however their is a serious problem with gun violence and how it coincides with mental illness, and schizophrenia every time a mass shooting occur.

Here are my feelings on gun control and what needs to be done to improve it. First there needs to be a federal ban on semi automatic assault weapons, pump rifles with a limitation on shotguns. Limit the number of guns a person can own. A person does not need to own no more than 2 handguns for protection and 2 for hunting purposes. limit the amount of ammo a gun owner can buy and store in a 24 month period, noone should stockpile ammunition that can last them years. Ex. A S&W carries 9 clips, whatever you use during that year you would have to wait until next year to get some more unless you fire the weapon in the case of a possible crime (police report would need to be on hand) for an exemption.

Limit the amount of guns a manufacturer can produce, ship to, and sell in the U.S. Impose a higher sales tax, maybe like 25% of all gun sales, 30% for ammo. Any gun owner who commits a first time violent offense whether its a misdemeanor or felony automatically forfeits their right to own any gun of any kind. If a person who has never committed a offense begins taking medication that alters a person's mental state they automatically lose their gun rights.  Strengthen background checks to where a gun seller must provide the federal government all access to his inventory and view what he has sold to and to whom.

Also im very curious as to why this hasn't been ruled a terrorist act. There are multiple reports stating Paddock wired 100,000 to the Phillipines.

first one needs to know what an assault rifle really is...The AR does not mean assault rifle...If by saying a limitation on shotguns , you mean a limitation on how many shells you can load in a shotgun there already is one...

There are many different weapons used for hunting, for an avid hunter 2 is not enough...If you are hunting Big deer (such as mule deer) and elk in steep mountainous terrain, you may have to shoot over a half a mile so you need a powerful rifle such as a 50 cal or 30.06...If you are hunting white tail deer in a meadow or field, those are much to large and inhumane to use such a large rifle on such a small animal...If you are hunting prey such as , wolves/coyotes, ground hogs, rabbits, you would use what's commonly known as a varmint rifle such as a 30/30 or 22.250...There are different caliber rifles for different applications and 2 just isn't enough if you are into hunting big time...My hunting rifle collection has 10ish guns all for a selected type(s) of animals and terrain...some are shorter than others for use in heavy brush or tree stand, the longer ones are used for longer distances in clear areas such as mountain meadows

Shotguns are most commonly bought in 12, 20, and .410 gauge...For pheasant you can use 12 or 20 gauge...I use both as the birds will wait until you almost step on them before they fly and if you shoot them too close with a 12 gauge they blow apart, so many hunters use 20 gauge...Duck and canadian goose fly much higher so a 12 gauge is needed to hit them at that height...Doves are small so I generally use a 410 on them...You can also put a slug into a 12 gauge and hunt white tail deer with them, but you have to be very close as there is no rifling in the shot gun and therefore a slug will tumble and not have a steady trajectory...

I hope this helps you understand why people need an assortment of rifles, and as for silencers or suppressors, if you have ever been to an indoor gun range you know how loud it can get...Sure you put on hearing protection, but if everyone used silences it wouldnt be needed...The other part of why should people be allowed to buy them? The better question is why shouldn't they?

So this is just over then is it?

(11-16-2017, 02:12 AM)JackCity Wrote: So this is just over then is it?

It is until Byron LeftTown cracks the case and tells us the "real truth".
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Tell me you're not really surprised are you?

a mess of conflicting reports of who, what, where...

and sweep sweep

This is the age of social media!

After a week everyone forgets.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 11:51 PM by JackCity.)

(11-16-2017, 05:05 PM)Kane Wrote:

and sweep sweep

Generally no, I know how they work these events but I figured with the huge scale of this one it wouldn't go away.

(11-16-2017, 05:05 PM)Kane Wrote:

and sweep sweep

Generally no, I know how they work these events but I figured with the huge scale of this one it wouldn't go away.

Look y'all, IKEA dun opened up last week and we ain't got time for much else.

(11-17-2017, 12:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Look y'all, IKEA dun opened up last week and we ain't got time for much else.

That's right... Black Friday is right around the corner.

It's amazing how there is always a new distraction.