Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CBS Legal Executive Canned After Comments Posted About Victims Of Las Vegas.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts...3e5c5e0972
Quote:CBS fired a company executive Monday after she criticized some victims of the Las Vegas mass shooting as “Republican gun toters” who did not deserve sympathy.

The communist brews source was left with no other option but to can a legal executive for comments posted on social media. This just goes to show how sick and twisted the left has become to further their agendas. It's sick, sick, sick. I will pray for this sad, sick person.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Although I can understand her frustration from the political aspect, she had to be terminated.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Read that yesterday, I have no sympathy for her......

And though I wish her no harm.....

Karma is a [BLEEP].........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(10-03-2017, 02:17 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: Although I can understand her frustration from the political aspect, she had to be terminated.

Are those misconstructions being accurately aimed though? Take Chicago, NYC, and Washington DC for example. Strictest gun laws in the country, yet the highest rates of violent violent rates and felonious violent crimes take place there.

So, I ask you humbly, what law would have prevent these atrocities?
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I got it, outlaw murder!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 03:04 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

https://everipedia.org/wiki/hayley-geftman-gold/

all that education ..... wow

hey, there's a job opening.  i need to update my resume to reflect my extensive experience on the new duvalpride message board.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 03:53 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

This is what grinds my gears. People can't even put aside their own political influences in order to mourn the loss of innocent people in this tragedy. The executive should've been fired. Turning this into some Democrat vs. Republican thing sickens me. Those people at the concert certainly weren't thinking about one another's political affiliations when they were trying to save the lives of perfect strangers, along with the first responders. Besides, I happen to know several Democrats who are huge country music fans. Music crosses political lines, no matter what the genre.

(10-03-2017, 03:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This is what grinds my gears. People can't even put aside their own political influences in order to mourn the loss of innocent people in this tragedy. The executive should've been fired. Turning this into some Democrat vs. Republican thing sickens me. Those people at the concert certainly weren't thinking about one another's political affiliations when they were trying to save the lives of perfect strangers, along with the first responders. Besides, I happen to know several Democrats who are huge country music fans. Music crosses political lines, no matter what the genre.

There WAS a rodeo in Missouri that had a long tradition of having one of the rodeo clown dress up like the president. It was done that way for many decades. Yet, when this clown donned the mask of the former President, he was subsequently banned for life by the very rodeo association that began the tradition. It's ridiculous the double standards we have witnessed over the past decade.

I got me a warning for just posting it in a matter of fact way. As soon as I did, the Mods and Admin swooped in like starved dogs to give me a warning.

(10-03-2017, 02:17 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: Although I can understand her frustration from the political aspect, she had to be terminated.

So this is where we are as a nation, it is okay to condone the DEATH of anyone politically opposed to you but you shouldn't do it?

SMH!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-03-2017, 04:18 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 03:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This is what grinds my gears. People can't even put aside their own political influences in order to mourn the loss of innocent people in this tragedy. The executive should've been fired. Turning this into some Democrat vs. Republican thing sickens me. Those people at the concert certainly weren't thinking about one another's political affiliations when they were trying to save the lives of perfect strangers, along with the first responders. Besides, I happen to know several Democrats who are huge country music fans. Music crosses political lines, no matter what the genre.

There WAS a rodeo in Missouri that had a long tradition of having one of the rodeo clown dress up like the president. It was done that way for many decades. Yet, when this clown donned the mask of the former President, he was subsequently banned for life by the very rodeo association that began the tradition. It's ridiculous the double standards we have witnessed over the past decade.

I got me a warning for just posting it in a matter of fact way. As soon as I did, the Mods and Admin swooped in like starved dogs to give me a warning.

Leftists are always one sided.

The fact that you even think this way is messed up. People are dead. Families and friends are mourning. There is nothing political in that. AT ALL. 

You must have been okay with all the republicans who died on 9/11, all who have been killed in OIF and OEF, all who die just because they see things differently than you do, politically speaking. That's what your statement sounds like. You're as jacked up as she is.

(10-05-2017, 06:55 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

The fact that you even think this way is messed up. People are dead. Families and friends are mourning. There is nothing political in that. AT ALL. 

You must have been okay with all the republicans who died on 9/11, all who have been killed in OIF and OEF, all who die just because they see things differently than you do, politically speaking. That's what your statement sounds like. You're as jacked up as she is.

Consider the source of his post.. Disease minded liberal.. One of the many reasons why he'll never be taken seriously

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

This was one person who said something horrible, and was justifiably fired. How, exactly, is this an indictment of CBS, or "Leftist MSM" in general, when they did the correct thing?

You guys froth at the mouth over the damnedest things.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-07-2017, 10:07 AM)rollerjag Wrote: This was one person who said something horrible, and was justifiably fired. How, exactly, is this an indictment of CBS, or "Leftist MSM" in general, when they did the correct thing?

Because she wouldn't have said it if she weren't surrounded by people who she believed shared the same opinion. And chances are her appraisal of her colleagues was well founded.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-07-2017, 10:07 AM)rollerjag Wrote: This was one person who said something horrible, and was justifiably fired. How, exactly, is this an indictment of CBS, or "Leftist MSM" in general, when they did the correct thing?

So, you don't watch the news. Clearly, that is the case if you think this is isolated incident.

Don't beat your hillary doll over this. Given time, and God wiling, you will become old and wise enough to understand that liberalism is a mental disorder.

(10-07-2017, 11:08 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:

Because she wouldn't have said it if she weren't surrounded by people who she believed shared the same opinion. And chances are her appraisal of her colleagues was well founded.

What part of her getting fired tells you CBS shared her opinion?
- Bob Marley

(10-07-2017, 04:21 PM)Dakota Wrote:

So, you don't watch the news. Clearly, that is the case if you think this is isolated incident.

Don't beat your hillary doll over this. Given time, and God wiling, you will become old and wise enough to understand that liberalism is a mental disorder.

You seem to know a lot about news outlets you claim to give no credence. Are you relying on others to tell you what they're saying?

You do a good job beating your Hillary and Obama dolls into irrelevance, I don't play with dolls.

Are you telling me conservatism is an indicator of mental health? Because I'm not seeing it.
- Bob Marley

(10-07-2017, 10:04 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 11:08 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: Because she wouldn't have said it if she weren't surrounded by people who she believed shared the same opinion. And chances are her appraisal of her colleagues was well founded.

What part of her getting fired tells you CBS shared her opinion?

You should read what I actually wrote. 

Are you are suggesting that she wouldn't have been fired if she was surrounded by like-minded people? There a difference between thinking something vs. saying it out loud for everyone to hear.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-07-2017, 11:10 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 10:04 PM)rollerjag Wrote: What part of her getting fired tells you CBS shared her opinion?

You should read what I actually wrote. 

Are you are suggesting that she wouldn't have been fired if she was surrounded by like-minded people? There a difference between thinking something vs. saying it out loud for everyone to hear.

I'm saying all we know is she was fired. You are arriving at a conclusion based on bias, not facts. Do you not see the irony?
- Bob Marley

[Image: fox-news-said.jpg]