Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How America Has Silently Accepted the Rage of White Men

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/opinions/m...index.html

That's the headline of an inflammatory article on CNN.  It's amazing how many "Mainstream" liberals and liberal organizations are trying to paint the Las Vegas shooting through the lens of "White Privilage!"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: howard-beale-500x294.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Everybody's enraged these days. Why shouldn't white men be enraged, too?

(10-04-2017, 07:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Everybody's enraged these days.  Why shouldn't white men be enraged, too?

No, no, no...everyone else is enraged because white men are enraged. In fact, white men are never anything but enraged, it's their persistent state of being and explains why everything bad that happens in the world is really their fault.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Wow.. I missed the memo about me being enraged. Maybe I should check my mail..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Enraged and privileged
That's for the update on what I am...

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeRsHT9Rfb7cZRE8SfUgP...0KK0phzGKf]

(10-04-2017, 07:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Everybody's enraged these days.  Why shouldn't white men be enraged, too?

The only white men I know who are enraged are those still in shock from their girl Hillary losing.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

This makes me angry.

(10-04-2017, 07:03 AM)jj82284 Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/opinions/m...index.html

That's the headline of an inflammatory article on CNN.  It's amazing how many "Mainstream" liberals and liberal organizations are trying to paint the Las Vegas shooting through the lens of "White Privilage!"

Did you read past the headline?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-04-2017, 10:19 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

No man spoke it aloud

Wow that's beautiful.. Dr. Seuss inspired?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-04-2017, 10:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 10:19 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

No man spoke it aloud

Wow that's beautiful.. Dr. Seuss inspired?

Naw, it was written by some dead white dude. Suess was a Joooooo.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2017, 12:36 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(10-04-2017, 10:46 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 07:03 AM)jj82284 Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/opinions/m...index.html

Did you?

I saw the Muslim girl and gay partygoers as the lone pictures despite the motivation behind the article being about a mass shooting at a majority-white concert. 

Then I saw the 440k deaths-by-guns number, but they didn't tell you that 2/3 of that is suicide.

Then I saw that they said the "white man's problem" and proceeded to quote someone who only mentioned the number of white male shooters (out of 62 cases). What they didn't tell you was that 18 were non-white.

... but maybe you saw read something else?

(10-04-2017, 10:46 AM)rollerjag Wrote:

White - 50
Black - 15
Latino - 7
Asian - 7
Native American - 3
Other - 5
Unknwon - 3

So looking at this it seems the numbers are purely based on the demographics represented in the US, no?  Statistically if a race represents a larger portion of a population, the chance of them doing these things is greater. 

Now tell me why something like this will be brought up days after a mass shooting like this, but when there is an ongoing problem in cities like Chicago, nobody seems to mention it.  Shall I bring in those statistics?

(10-04-2017, 12:54 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 10:46 AM)rollerjag Wrote: Did you read past the headline?

White - 50
Black - 15
Latino - 7
Asian - 7
Native American - 3
Other - 5
Unknwon - 3

So looking at this it seems the numbers are purely based on the demographics represented in the US, no?  Statistically if a race represents a larger portion of a population, the chance of them doing these things is greater. 

Now tell me why something like this will be brought up days after a mass shooting like this, but when there is an ongoing problem in cities like Chicago, nobody seems to mention it.  Shall I bring in those statistics?
You took the words out of my mouth. All of the hypocrites are out in full force this week. Those numbers are about what you should expect on a 3 day weekend in the windy city.

And to hear that gas-bag clinton running her wrinkly old mouth is priceless. To make legislation honey, you have to be ELECTED....... Cool
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I'm so sick of this crap. Sometimes bad things happen for no reason. Sometimes people are just evil and it doesn't stem from anything. Maybe people have rage issues just because that's the way they are wired.

(10-04-2017, 06:08 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm so sick of this crap. Sometimes bad things happen for no reason. Sometimes people are just evil and it doesn't stem from anything. Maybe people have rage issues just because that's the way they are wired.

Like the bumper stickers say:

1. If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

2. The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

It's just that simple. In Switzerland, citizens carry weapons around freely. You don't hear about these things happening there.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

So a guy has rage issues or is simply evil, but it doesn't show until he's 64? No domestic issues, no criminal record, no speeding tickets? Something doesn't add up, but the "case" is already solved, so don't bother asking questions. One old guy did this alone, for no apparent reason, so we have to abolish the 2nd Amendment. Don't argue or you're defending mass murder.

I'm a white guy and middle-aged to boot. I'm only enraged when someone tries to pass on the right. Am I missing the boat?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.